Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2014
Don't be fooled by the picture and the size chart. I'm 6' and wide, but there is even too much extra fabric for me. The shirts are also pretty thin and you'd have to wear a undershirt but more than likely with how thin it is, you'd probably be able to see the undershirt as well. The neck area is true to size and the collar and cuffs are thick and decent but overall, I had to return it.
on January 13, 2015
I purchased this shirt to match a suit that I wanted to wear to a party. It was excellently manufactured, but much larger than it should have been. I ended up having it tailored because I didn't have time to return it, which effectively doubled the cost.
on December 11, 2014
I know this shirt screams "look at me!!! I'm important!!!", but I still love it. It fits as expected and looks very nice when wearing.

My wife purchased a nice set of cufflinks for me when we got married. That was back in 2004, and, for whatever reason, I never purchased a French cuff shirt. So, now I finally have one (plus a couple more), and can show off the nice cufflinks.
on December 23, 2013
Ordered this shirt just because I liked the look of it. The order arrived as always, on time from Amazon. Right out of the package I could tell this was a well made quality product. Fit is perfect and looks great with my black pin stripe suit. I have looked on Amazon to see if the carry any more Trump Signature shirts and found that they do. I WILL be ordering more. Other reviewers have stated that the collar was too big. You must keep in mind this is a "spread collar". As far as I'm concerned the collar is as it should be for a spread collar. As stated I will be ordering more of these shirts.
on August 18, 2015
I guess that shirt manufacturers think that if you have a large neck size, then you must also be fat. This is not always the case ... so I recommend that if your neck size is large, but you aren't, then order a "Slim" fit shirt.
on August 27, 2014
I purchased this dress shirt as something different. It was the pink with a white collar.

I have some issues with this shirt:
1. The fabric for the body of the shirt is so thin that I could see my body hair through it. I resolved that problem by wearing a long sleeve under shirt underneath.

2. On the inside of the shirt, in the back, in the center of the shoulders is a black "Donald Trump" label. People kept telling me that I had some sort of stain on my shirt. I had to keep explaining that it was the label of the shirt. That label will need to be removed.

3. The French cuffs are a little big for the shirt. Looks kind of weird to me. I have a lot of Frech cuff shirts and the cuffs on this shirt are much bigger and wider.

I wouldn't buy another Donald Trump dress shirt.
on December 28, 2012
My husband was looking for the contrasting collar and cuff shirt and couldn't locate any in his size at the stores so ordered this one. It arrived quickly in good condition and fits great nice color and size is accurate.
on August 2, 2015
These shirts fit, launder and wear very well. The ones my husband had in the past have lasted quite a long time. He likes these shirts because they are different than what most people wear and with the contrasting collars and cuffs, they look very sharp. We do have them dry cleaned, but you don't have to. We used to just wash and dry them at home and they would come out of the dryer just fine. My husband just likes how they look and feel with the starch from the dry cleaners.

When we heard that Donald Trump had been dropped by Macy's we knew that he likely wouldn't be able to keep his shirt line alive so we ordered one of each of the colors that my husband liked just so that he could have these as a back up when the ones he already owns start to wear out.
on June 26, 2014
The shirt is great for hot weather. I am currently working on a project in Costa Rica, Central America and the temperature has been very high last mind. However, the shirt catches all the heat and makes it very comfortable, besides its beautiful and elegant. A great investment.
on November 25, 2012
I have purchased a couple of these DT Signature Collection shirts. ALL of them ripped apart after about 3 wears/washes. They do not hold up for any real purpose. They are not meant for every day life wear at the office.
I am shocked at how poor quality these are. I would expect this from some low budget retail or flea market find. I will never buy anything from the DT brand again.