Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 0-12 MonthsColor: AssortedChange

on December 21, 2011
A friend recommended Trumpette socks to me when I was pregnant & gave me several sets as gifts throughout my pregnancy...I loved the appearance of them as I do like to dress my little one up & coordinate her outfits but still never saw myself buying these since they were so costly "just for socks" -now that my daughter is here, these socks -any Trumpette variety- have become my "#1 baby splurge" product as far as baby apparel goes. My baby is very active, constantly kicks her little legs & feet, plays with her feet etc... Trumpette socks stay on through it all, keep her feet warm (especially since she's really too young for shoes) & they look adorable! Our daycare provider also loves them because they are the only socks that stay on my daughter's feet all day so she doesn't have to worry about losing or keeping up with them. Also, we're a pretty busy/active family & if we put our baby in the carrier (like a Baby Bjorn), most all other socks fall off & we found ourself constantly checking for them, but again, the Trumpettes even stay on when we have her in the carrier or stroller- sightseeing, at sporting events etc. We have a few other pairs of socks that do a decent job staying on, but they feel tight & leave marks on my baby's ankles- somehow Trumpette socks just stay on- without being tight... It seems ridiculous to type a review this long about "socks" but if you have the extra $$ in your budget or are looking to buy a gift for someone they might not buy for themselves, splurge on these, you will not be disappointed.
on October 20, 2012
These socks are super cute. As all the Trumpette socks really. We own 3 different kind. This is the only reason I give them 3 stars. They don't stay on more than the average pair of sock on my 6 months old daughter. She is on the small side (10 percentile) so I am hopeful that they will work better once she grows.
I would recommend for as dress-up socks but not really for day-to-day. There is better, and a lot cheaper, option out there. (for those interested, Circo Gripper Socks from Target at 1$ a piece are the best for us so far).
on December 21, 2010
These little socks shoes are absolutely beautiful. They will make any outfit special by just putting on these little socks. Thank you for a fine product.
on January 11, 2015
I am a huge fan of the Trumpette socks! I received them as a gift when my daughter was born. I absolutely loved them - they actually stayed on! Not only did they stay on, but they were super cute, and there was a color for every outfit! If you are looking for a sock that gets noticed, high quality, and stays on, any of the Trumpette socks will work! Lucy's are so cute, though...I love the big bow...we have never had an issue with any bow coming off.

The only downside is the size. My children outgrew the infant size around 4-6 months and the toddler size around 1 year.

Trumpette socks are now my standard new baby gift. They are cute, the colors don't fade, they don't fall off, and there is a color for every outfit! The price may seem high, but I guarantee these socks are worth it!
on January 8, 2012
I do like these socks a lot but I wish the color selections were a bit better thought out. I get a decent amount of use out of the pink, purple and black pair but the blue and green color do not match a thing in my baby girls closet. Given that it is nearly impossible to find clothes (especially newborn sizes) that aren't pink or purple, I wish I could get a pack that was mostly pinks and purples. When you factor in that I can't use half the socks in the pack, 20 bucks for 3 pairs of socks is a bit much for me.
22 comments2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2013
These socks look exactly as pictured. Even after a washing or two, they still maintain their structure and the bows still look adorable. Although a little pricey, the socks make great "dress shoes" for little ones who aren't walking or crawling yet. Once my child started crawling these socks came off her feet fairly easily, so they're not great for daily wear (unless you like tracking down missing socks!).
on October 13, 2015
Says they will fit children up to 12 months, but my daughter was born a 33 week preemie and is a teeny tiny 6 month old and they fit her about right in length, so it will really surprise me if they go up to a year. Shrunk a teeny bit in the wash even though I washed them in cold water and hung them to dry. SO darling! Will be hard to resist buying more of this brand of socks, despite the insane price!
on June 6, 2015
Very very elegant sock/shoes for a newborn.
However, the sock part fades quite a bit with washing. We've had ours 3 years and they were too faded to let our second child wear them. But when they are new, they really do complement every baby outfit and make it special. I would buy them again, even though they don't hold their color as well I wish they did.
on May 8, 2012
I've ordered these socks from Uncommon Goods before and they were fantastic. Don't order them from Amazon unless the box (which is super cute!) is unimportant to you. Amazon's socks are the same, but despite what the description claims YOU GET NO GIFT BOX. Just socks in a plastic bag.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
My daughter is almost 10 months and the socks fit very well, they don't fall off and they don't squeeze her chunky legs too tight. They're very stretchy so I could see how they could fit an older or younger baby. And the bows are just too adorable! We always get compliments every time she wears them.