Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 9, 2010
Have used this product for several months since being diagnosed. With glucofage, my blood sugar was all over the place. With CinSulin, my blood sugar became stable within a week and is still very stable between 90 and 120 with no discernible spikes. I take one in the morning with breakfast and one with dinner with no side effects other than a burp that could smell like a baked good every once and a while. I am off all meds like glucofage. I am no doctor, but CinSulin has helped me along with a dedicated good diet and exercise as well. You could sprinkle regular cinnamon all over the food you eat, but for about 20 cents a pill, you can use CinSulin.
on November 30, 2011
but this product apparently really works. My fasting glucose level has dropped from the danger level to an acceptable reading. I also sprinkle cinnamon on my morning oatmeal. (Oatmeal, 1/2 cup walnuts, plant sterols and soy products, as well as red rice yeast will drop LDL levels SIGNIFICANTLY, WITHOUT STATINS).
on April 30, 2012
After using it for just 2 months, I noticed a significant improvement to my glucose level. I am not a diabetic at this point but my glucose level is slightly above the upper range of 99. My level was hovering around 101-104 most of the time and once time was as high as 111. After taking the product for about 3 months and my glucose level was down to 93. Stopped it for 3 months and it went back up to 101. So I am taking this product everyday now. No side effect that I could notice.
on September 9, 2012
I decided to take this, because i have "reactive hypoglycemia".. The blood sugar levels drop during or sometimes after strenuous exercise.

I have a very high volume/stress job that does not allow small meals every two hours, or breaks. I decided to try the cinsulin to keep the glucose levels steady..

Whelp! i really wish i could give a great review, but i can't. For 3 days straight, i had headaches. On the 4th day, i decided to finally stop the Cinsulin. And yes the head aches went away.

After the first day, i decided to lower the dose to just 1 capsule.. Still had the headaches and jitters. I will say that though i had those side effects? I was still focused and not as forgetful. My mind was sharp, without the "fuzzy thinking".. but not worth the headaches.

I'm not sure if this stemmed from the chromium picolinate, or the type of cinammon used. Thus, i'm trying something else. Glucerna. That has really been a huge help.
on October 18, 2013
This is an easy to use product. However, I don't feel that it
lived up to claims that it made and therefore discontinued using it.
Others may not have had my experience.
on January 22, 2013
My doc said, "What have you been doing? Your A1C went down 20 points in 3 months!!" I said, "Cinsulin". He said, "Oh I have other patients that like it too?!" WHY don't docs recommend what they know works... besides prescriptions???? I can only find at Amazon and Costco and Trunature website.
on August 9, 2011
Just bought this product and took it for a couple weeks with dinner. So far have not seen any improvement in 2-hour-after-dinner testing.
on July 9, 2014
Very Good
on April 16, 2012
Of course, we had a patient today with an Armenian accent- documented all over her chart (from her verbal history) is that she is on insulin- irresponsible naming.
This is why FDA should be more involved in these nutritionals.
on November 17, 2014
Didn't work to reduce insulin dependence as I thought from other literature

See 1 answered question