4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping pretty
The trundle bed arrived and was easily set up. I like that the top frame can be adjusted to a few heights to accomodate the mattress thickness on the trundle that slides under.
Published on August 12, 2007 by Jan

3.0 out of 5 stars Humble Abode Trundle bed
Published on December 29, 2011 by Hank

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping pretty, August 12, 2007
Jan (New Durham, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trundle Beds Duralink Twin Pop Up Trundle Bed Frames (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a guest den, August 18, 2010
We had these in our guest den. They are perfect as day beds or for the occasional guest. Don't be fooled by how skinny they look, these beds are actually sturdy and very stable, yet comfortable. They are also very versatile and you can make them look very pretty with your bedding of preference.

3.0 out of 5 stars Humble Abode Trundle bed, December 29, 2011
Hank (Albany NY) - See all my reviews
Packages arrived very early in the shipping window which was nice. In putting together the bed, the hardware was not appropriate (read on) and lacking and I had to go to the hardware store for bolts, nuts, washers and lockwashers. There were only four carriage bolts (barely long enough) and serrated lock nuts provided to mount the legs to the frame which could not be tightened enough to keep the legs of the bed from collapsing on the screws. Needed two of each with the lockwashers on each leg from the hardware store. Otherwise the bed and trundle seem fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok quality with some significant flaws., November 30, 2012
Stein (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
We purchased this for our guest room for adult and child guests to use in both the single, and king size configuration (beds pushed together), and for our son to use as his bed when he's older. After putting it together these are our observations:

1. It creaks and moves when anyone over 50 lbs lays down and/or shifts position. We had to set it a few inches from the wall so the wall support might help with the noise and movement, or it might not.

2. The height of the trundle bed mattress base does NOT match the height of the regular bed mattress base at any of the settings. We purchased 2 identical mattresses, so this means that when the beds are pushed together to make a king size the mattresses will be different heights (at the closest it's still ~ 1/2" off).

3. The mattress base is a wire mesh that attach to the sides of the frame, with 2 metal braces in the middle. YOU CAN FEEL THE BRACES! Yes, you can feel the braces, and upon closer inspection, it's clear that the wire mesh sags in the middle while the 2 braces do not.

Bottom Line: This bed is an inexpensive option for a no frills kids room but I would skip it if you're planning on adults sleeping on it. There are much sturdier options available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for company, September 28, 2012
I purchased this item to use in a room that also has a crib. The queen size bed I had took up too much room. I use both mattresses on the top and store items on the trundle under the bed, extra pillows, blankets, etc. When we need the bed for more than one person, we pop the trundle up and slide the top mattress over to make either 2 twin beds or a king size. Perfect for our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, May 26, 2012
Received the bed as promised. It is a good bed with good design. Easy to put together and very sturdy. I have ordered a new mattress for the bed and will determine if with a foam mattress it will be satisfactory for an adult as well as a child. So far it is a good product delivered on time and functioning as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, November 29, 2011
The bed was just as advertised. It is perfect for my needs.It was easy to assemble. The trundle glides in and out easily. My grandsons use it now. With a bed joiner, it makes into a king size bed when popped up. Great bed overall. Shipping was a problem. The delivery company held the bed until I called. I tracked it, could see they had it. It took some digging to contact them. I have the bed now and love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, October 29, 2012
I love this trundle. It's very convenient for house guests and everyone loves it when I show it them. It saves a lot of space in my guest bedroom/office. I bought two inexpensive foam mattresses on Target's website and it's actually very comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., December 21, 2012
It is not easy to find the complete trundle unit at a fair price. Shipping was faster than expected the price was great This item was accurately described and the quality is good. I appreciate3d the care that was taken in the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014