Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 8, 2007
Recently I came into the possession of this brand new bluetooth headset and mic.I thought it would be a convenient replacement for my wired headphone and mic but was totally disappointed! The device causes echoes on the receiver's end when used. The receiver keeps hearing his/her replies during the conversation. I have tried using it with mobile and laptop ,making close and distant calls , all results were the same--ECHO ECHO ECHO!!

One good thing about it is that it's easy to get it connected with another bluetooth device and can be used as a headset for listening to Mp3s at home but after a certain distance you can hear static noises in the background.

Overall,I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.