Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

VINE VOICEon December 21, 2008
Anyone who bought the iTunes Exclusive Pre-order edition of Keyshia's previous album, Just Like You, knows of 'Trust'. For A Different Me, Cole takes the former album cut, makes it official but remixes the track as A Duet With Monica. SMART MOVE. Monica took the song to a whole new level. Giving it great improvement. I always thought it was a mistake removing the original from Just Like You, as it was my favorite track from that album. But if she kept it on the album, This hot Monica remix duet probably would never have happened.

I knocked off a star because I I like the original opening better than the new one - The phone call between Monica and Keyshia. It just fits better in the song
on December 19, 2012
Everything from the words, to the orchestration, to the production are on point. KC is able to exude emotion in a way few artist of our time can through song. Girl could sing the phone book and I would buy it. Great song from a lovely woman.
on January 12, 2014
I love this particular song. It is amazing. Sometimes when you are completely short on words, this song says exactly what you are trying to convey. I love it. Would recommend it to anyone.
on May 20, 2010
What a shame that I forgot that I purchased this song, because it is a beautiful duet. If you're a Keyshia Cole or Monica fan such as myself, you will enjoy this.
on August 13, 2013
Thanks so much! Easy ordering and Fast shipping! I was so happy when I seen them come in the mail so fast. I recommend and will order again soon!
on April 4, 2013
This is a good mid-tempo track. In my opinion Monica outshines Keyshia on this song, but they both sound good.
on November 18, 2012
Been a fan of monicas since hef first album. Loved the duet. Worth the money. Will buy more keisha cole
on September 18, 2012
i love this song and at .99 how can you resist. the song is great. Keisha is an awesome artist
on October 29, 2014