Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• Try

87%
13%

on March 6, 2013
I am not a fan of Pink but I do like this song. I bought this song for a friend of mine and she loves this song. I have to agree with her I do like this song even though I am not a Pink fan. If you like Pink and don't have this song already you should buy it, it is a good song. If you haven't heard this song you can listen to a little bit of it in the music department or in the MP3 store to see if you like it. Sandy McClaflin
on August 23, 2013
I walk for exercise and I am always looking for songs to add to my playlist! For this purpose I buy all my songs from Amazon instead of iTunes so that I can put them on my player to walk to. This song has a great beat and the length of it makes it perfect for walking to!
on February 3, 2013
Bought this song to add to my player after I heard Pink sing it on the MTV awards show
This is an awesome song
I use it all the time to motivate riders in spin class....its a very empowering song
I use amazon instead of itunes all the time...you guys are just a better choice
on June 3, 2013
I really love this single. The music starts out jamming and her vocals pipes in and the entire song comes together. If the rest of the CD is any indication of this single - I will have to have it. ROCK ON PINK!! ( - :
on March 5, 2013
Pink is the best. I love her music...you can't go wrong. And to add to this, I love Pink as a person...I'm just glad I can purchase the clean version. Her music is just as great with out all the curse words..
on November 28, 2012
Pink is rated not only for her hot new music, which is alive & energetic, but also because this statuesque beauty is bold, yet a bit vulnerable somewhere between the release of her lyrics & the way she looks & moves. She tells us stories about life, love, anger & more. I suggest anyone looking for something fresh listen to Pink
on January 15, 2013
I love this song!! If you haven't seen the video, you should. After I saw the video, I had to download this song. P!nk is a very talented artist and this song is one of my all time favorites.
on December 9, 2012
This is a great song. How many of us would like to do something different in our lives but we are afraid to try. Listen to this song about 100 times and then go try something new.
on August 25, 2013
I used to only listen to the oldies station but I find I like some of the more pop music now.
I am a singer so I need to hear a message and the words. This is a good song.
on September 23, 2013
Pink always tells it like it is through her music. This song is a great motivator for whatever you are going through in life. I like to listen to it while I'm working out!