5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for protecting my iPod and then some
I have owned three different iPods in the past and never thought much about protecting them. As a result, my three old iPods have scratched up and foggy backs, the finish on the fronts are all scratched, and in some places, the metal has been indented from hard falls on sidewalks from me dropping them. Needless to say, I am a klutz.

I just purchased a new...
Published on November 5, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Less then what I was expecting.
Published on July 17, 2012 by Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for protecting my iPod and then some, November 5, 2011
Amazon Customer (BILLINGS, MONTANA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TsirTech 15 Piece iPod classic, Accessory Bundle compatible with iPod Classic 120GB and New 7th Gen 160GB (Electronics)

I just purchased a new iPod and decided that i wanted to prolong the life of my purchase and bought this kit. I have no regrets and if you have a Classic iPod or plan on getting a loved one for Christmas, this product is worth the extra money to protect the iPod. There is a screen cover to protect against scratches, four protective cases (two are rubber opaque and black), one is a clear hard plastic case that fits the iPod perfectly, and one is a nice leather like case that has a closing magnectic flap to cover the front of it when in use or not). Also included are a set of new ear buds which come in handy since the original earbuds that come with the iPods never last long enough and it's always nice to have a back up. There are also a car adapter and a wall adapter to make charging the iPod easier and more convient (these items are not included with the purchase of an iPod).

Those are just some of the goodies that come in this package. If you own an iPod, you need to get this- from purchasing iPod accessories in the past, I can tell you that the price that this company asks for this package is a steal. The quality of each individual product is excellant will not fail to exceed your expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, folks!, January 2, 2012
I want to start out by saying that this TsirTech 15 Piece iPod classic Accessory Bundle Kit is a real bargain for the price. I bought it for my iPod Classic 7G. Every thing in the kit works so far. The following is a brief description of each item:

There are two silicone rubber skins - one black, the other translucent. They slip on my iPod Classic 7G like a glove. There are openings for the screen and the click wheel in the front and the hold button as well as the 3.5-mm auxiliary jack on the top. On the side, there is a small protruding wedge with a hole for a pocket camera style hand strap (not included). It is a thoughtful design. On the back of the skin, there are two vertical slots through which an armband (included) can be attached. The armband is made of elastic material and secured with Velco. Just remember that the iPod Classic has a mini-hard drive. Don't do jumping jacks or go jogging while you're wearing the iPod Classic on your arm.

To protect the screen, there is a rigid pre-cut screen protector and a cleaning cloth in the kit. If you don't like the rubber skins, you can use the transparent plastic hard case or the black leather flip case with a full size flap over the front. The flap is held down by two tiny magnets, which are too weak to do job, in my opinion. On the back of the flip case is a metal rivet on to which you can slide a belt clip. Hold down the button on the top of the clip to remove it if you change your mind. The jack openings of the hard case and the flip case are a tad small. The mini-plug of the original iPod ear-buds will pass through. Those of my other mini-plug cables will not.

A 3.5-mm male plug to male plug cable is included in the kit. If you want to share music with your friend at the iPod, there is a 3.5-mm male to females splitter in the kit. An extra set of ear-buds comes with the splitter for your friend. It sounds good. Incidentally, all the mini-plug cables in the kit works with the cases. There is a regular and a retractable iPod-to-USB cable in the kit for synchronization and battery charging. The regular cable is about 37" long and the retractable cable 24" maximum. They work well. You can pull out as much cable as you need with the retractable cable. It is convenient.

A 100-240V 50-60 Hz AC adapter and a 12V car adapter are included in the kit, so that you are not tethered to the computer to charge the battery. That is a good idea. The blades of the AC adapter can be folded flat for easy transportation. Lastly, there is a rubber fish bone organizer for your cables and a carrying pouch for your iPod. Well, it takes a while to describe all 15 items, folks. If that doesn't convince you to buy this kit, nothing will.

Note: An iPod Classic in a skin or a case will not fit into a dock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tsir Tech 15 item Ipod Classic bundle, July 14, 2011
Nathanael E. Myers (Harrisburg, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
This is a fine set of accessories. Its not the highest quality products you'll ever see but it fits the most recent 7th Gen 160Gb iPod classic. A good set at a very reasonable price. Im not a tech-head at all but i do recognize this product as being resonable for what it is.

Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Less then what I was expecting., July 17, 2012
The product was okay but not up to any standard I had placed on it. I didn't have high hopes to begin with due to the price of the product. I was hoping for maybe one case I could use and then a power charger and car charger. However the silicone cases were terribly made and barely fit the iPod (Classic 7G 160GB) right. The clear case had some very shoddy workmanship on it and then the leather case did not fit the iPod right. The space for the click wheel was about 7mm off to the right and half the click wheel on one side wasn't accessible. None of the cases worked and the car charger came in pieces. It wasn't broken and I repaired it but come on! The usb cable was well made but I can't say the same for the charger. It was very cheap but it did the job. Overall the purchase was not worth $15 because I am only able to use 3 or 4 things in the box and most of the other stuff is just junk. I would not advise buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, February 23, 2012
This is a great value. Some of the items if sold individually would cost more than the entire kit. Everything fit perfectly. I had no problems with any of the items. The only minor thing was the screen protector that I got in the kit was for an Iphone or Ipod touch not the classic. Not a big deal, I gave it to someone that had an Iphone and they used it. But I highly recommend this kit. You get more than what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle kit!!, December 26, 2011
Purchased this kit as a "stocking stuffer" for my son for Christmas. He absolutely loves it! Has everything he needs for his iPod and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Stuff, February 21, 2013
This had a lot of fun stuff for my new iPod classic. All of the parts fit well. Since I had just purchased my first iPod, I didn't have all of these things. Although some are duplicates of things I had, the price just could not be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package!!, March 14, 2014
I love everything in this package, it's ALL useable! I ride the train to work everyday so I love to be able to use my ipod in it's leather case that comes in this kit! I don't use music when I run, but if I did, it has the holster for that, too!! Great buy and I still have both my arms and legs!LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, February 22, 2013
Karen94 (Fairfax County, Virginia) - See all my reviews
this kit is perfect. i got it for my new ipod, and you get many different case options, totally worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars am happy, February 6, 2013
I am happy with this purchase, the charger buzzes sometimes, but other then that everything works great and fits, I am pleased!