CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.21 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.22 shipping
Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
|Price:||$10.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad, 3" x 2"
- Perfect for use with chalks and embossing powder
- Acid-free Material
- Coordinate with Hero Arts stamps, papers, and accessories to create stylish paper crafts
- Versamark captures crisp details in watermark stamping, creates tone-on-tone effects and much more; paper crafters of all abilities love this exceptional quality inkpad for embossing, as well as for pearlescent powders and chalks
- Famous for matching with any color of paper in tone-on-tone applications
- VersaMark is a clear pigment ink; cleans up easily with StazOn all all-purpose stamp cleaner
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
~EDIT: JULY 3RD 2013~
I'm changing my review to 3 stars. As it said above, I was new to embossing. I had a problem though, no matter what I did, powder I used, paper, heat gun ect I always ended up with pits, bumps, and general unevenness. I was told that after embossed, the powder will be bumpy sometimes. Sometimes would have been okay. Well, my sometimes was all of the time. It took me almost a year, but I found ink that embosses great, and gives me the smooth, glass-like finish I wanted. Distress Clear Embossing Ink Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Clear For Embossingand Ranger Inkessentials Embossing Pens Ranger Inkssentials Embossing Pens, 2-Pack, Black And Clear
I see they have sparkle Versamark now, I'll have to check it out.
I'm sure YouTube has tutorials on this product if your not sure how it will look:)
It worked perfectly with the powder. Great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the BEST for embossing! When stamping is feels somewhat "sticky" which is what I need for heat embossing! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Serenity
I'm new to crafting so take this as you may. I recently got into resin crafting and now card making as a way to do something other than play video games when I'm bored. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Desco