5.0 out of 5 stars tiny little ink pad
I saw a post online that this ink holds up very well when stamping on fabric (after it's heat-set) so I wanted to give it a try with my mini letter stamps. I'm glad that my stamps are so small because this ink pad is teeny tiny (like 1" x 1"), but it's great for what I need. The letters come out nice and crisp and a perfect black, so they're very legible.
Published on May 29, 2012 by Daphne_Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars size of ink pad
I was surprised to see that this ink pad was so small, especially for the price & shipping. I didn't see where it stated the demensions.
Published 2 months ago by Judith I Becker

5.0 out of 5 stars tiny little ink pad, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Tsukineko Small Size VersaCraft Fabric and Home Decor Crafting Pigment Inkpad, Real Black (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for labeling clothes with a stamp, January 16, 2014
themicah (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
We have a simple 1/4" x 1" hand stamp with our last name (bought from an online store called Five Star Stamp--Google it) that we use for labeling the kids' clothes. It fits (diagonally) just right on these tiny ink pads.

We bought a black ink pad and a white ink pad for labeling light and dark clothes, and after a couple of months we haven't noticed any fading of the ink (although we've only used the white one a few times so far).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says, June 20, 2014
Perfect size for little alphabet stamps. It did not come with specific directions on setting the ink, but I imagine it's the same as similar products.

3.0 out of 5 stars size of ink pad, April 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good price, September 13, 2013
I was looking for a small ink pad and was pleasantly surprised when I saw one this size and for a reasonable price. I also got one in white.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smallest Stamp Pad in the World!, December 13, 2012
C. Kim (California, USA) - See all my reviews
After hearing good reviews about Tsukineko VersaCraft ink online, I decided to purchase the Midnight inkpad. When purchasing I knew it wasn't the full sized inkpad, but once I received it, I was shocked to see how small it actually is! Looking again now, I see that Amazon notes in the product description that this product measures "1.344 by 1.344-inch" (and yes, duh, "SMALL" is clearly noted in the product name). So just as a heads up to potential shoppers, the product is "1.344 by 1.344-inch" and SMALL! Before purchasing it here, I had looked for this product at Paper Source, Michaels, Blicks and I was unable to find it, so yes, it's awesome that Amazon carries it. While I don't actually care enough to return it (only write this review), I wish I had a better indication of what to expect to avoid disappointment. (And yes, I acknowledge that it's completely my fault for not reading all the details in the product description, but hopefully this review will also allow other customers to be better shoppers than me!)

5.0 out of 5 stars What was expected, February 19, 2013
I got this brand of ink pad because it was said to not wash off fabric. (based off of a blog who tested multiple ink pad brands, then washed them to test which ink stayed on the cotton fabric the best) Versa craft was shown to stay on without any problems. When i did it, this color washed right off. It is a lighter color, so I wasn't surprised.

However, the color and size was exactly what I expected. The order came fast and they were sealed and unopened. The seller did everything just right!

2.0 out of 5 stars TINY, November 26, 2012
EJB (Charlottesville, VA) - See all my reviews
Read the fine print -- this stamp is TINY -- perhaps 3/4" square. No use for bigger stamps -- quite disappointing!

Rate and Discover Movies