Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 21, 2010
Definately worth the money and seem to be high quality. All of the allen wrench screws tighen down nicely and hold the wires tight. I actually only used the negative terminal because I was unable to find any other negative terminals for a decent price that had two 1/0 gauge inputs while doing the "Big 3" on one of my cars.

The only real problem is the lack of a protective cover for the positive terminal, which is why I chose to buy and use a different positive terminal.
on January 14, 2011
Pretty much listed as it is. only thing is there are a POS. and a NEG terminal. stupid me thinking there is only one, so yes, there is 2 in a package, i ordered 2 and got 4 terminals
it holds 0 gauge well and the negitive side hole is a little smaller than the positive terminal. basically the same thing on a battery. if you need a dual 0 gauge terminal for your negitive and postive i gaurentee you cant go wrong with this.

if i need more ill be buying more.
on May 27, 2011
They work great I could not be happier with there performance. And for the dollar amount these cost you could only get x1 terminal and it would only accept x1/ 1/0 gauge these accept x2 and I plan on using both. So if you need to be able to run x2 1/0 this is what you need.
on December 8, 2011
I really love the look of these but how can give higher than 3 stars if they do not fit properly. The negative fit, barely, if I tighten almost all the way but the positive terminal was misshapen and I had to add shims to get to tighten not to mention marring it up pretty good in failed attempts to install it as is. I do love how they look though so will probably try another set and return the other. I'll see about uploading a pic of how I had to stuff something in there to get it to fit.
review image
on December 26, 2012
I CHOSE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THE CLEAN AND WELL FINISHED DESIGN DEPICTED IN THE PHOTOS. YOU NEVER CAN TELL OF THE QUALITY OF AN ITEM UNTILL YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND. I COULDN'T HELP BUT SMILE WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE AND NOTICED THEY WERE FINISHED LIKE JEWELERY AND WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MY '33 FORD COUPE SHOW CAR. THE QUALITY OF THE MACHINING OF THE TAPPED HOLES AND SET SCREW FIT WAS GREAT AND THE FIT ON THE BATTERY POSTS WAS AS IT SHOULD BE. I THANK 'METRA ELECTRONICS' ON A GREAT PRODUCT.
on November 29, 2011
Overall they look real nice. I purchased them because I was able to connect two 1/0 gauge wires. What I disliked was that I had trouble connecting other wires because the 8 gauge entries were to small. It was my fault I thought the other wires would fit. Also the part that claps to the battery post was to large and it didn't clamp. I'm going to up grade the battery so ill look for a batter with larger battery post.
on May 2, 2013
I have always had problems with my 99 Durango not wanting to start and i replaced the terminals a few times then the battery with a $200 yellowtop then ground wires with 4 gauge. Finnaly a friend told me about these bad boys and im glad i bought a set. I have a 5k watt amp and 2 15 inch l7 squares in the back and after changing these my amp is now getting the proper power so everything is louder and nicer
on February 12, 2013
I purchased these connectors to use in a Big3 upgrade project. I ended up only using the negative terminal due to some stock wiring "issues", mainly too many small gauge wires going to different circuits to utilize the positive terminal. As some people noted, these terminals many not fit correctly, but after a little persistence I was able to get the negative connector to tighten down enough.
on July 19, 2012
like others have stated the positive did not fit my battery terminal sadly because they are cool looking! and seem well made. i had no choice but to rig a piece of copper around it to decrease the size of the positive terminal hole it still looks good just not as good and was very hard to get right lots of pain! and some blood... but it looks good and works great
on November 21, 2012
good quality terminals, bought these when I did the big 3 upgrade for my car, so I could run both negatives straight into the terminal, and also run the positive into it. I have a cheap battery and did not have the problem with the positive side bieng too big, it fit well. I will post up pictures of the install when I get home.