You Tube App on the new Slim PS3 sucks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 11:10:31 PM PST
PC says:
The YouTube app on the latest PS3 sucks. I just bought a 250GB PS3 during the Thanksgiving sales. The video is choppy and the audio stutters. I do not have this problem with netflix, amazon videos, or games - except for youtube.

I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again - but I still have the same issue. I have also deleted the cache from the Saved Data Utility - still have the same issue

I called up Sony Customer Care but they ther response was Sony does not care or own the app and I need to get in touch with the app owner

That's ridiculous - did Sony ever test this app in the first place?

Please see below link where a lot of customers have reported the same issue on playstation community

At this rate, I am going to return back my PS3 since it has been only 10 days since I bought it. I will also post Sony customer cares response on this forum so that everybody is aware that Sony does not care or has not bothered to act on it yet

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/ps3-YouTube-app-problem/td-p/37904487

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 10:20:48 PM PST
Waldo says:
The Youtube App is laggy no matter what PS3 console you own! Kinda silly to return it just because of the YouTube App!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle
PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (380)