4.0 out of 5 stars perfect ball for the beginner
the color of the ball is perfect for the beginner. My 7 year old grandson has really hit the ball well since he began using this ball. I would recommend for this ball for teaching batting skills
Published on May 5, 2010 by nandos

3.0 out of 5 stars Not right balls for powerstreak model
I was actually excited to see these quality balls when they came but to my disappointment they are not the correct balls for the powerstreak model. They needed to be the AFT balls. Either way they returned them no hassles. Thanks. would recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Richard Race

3.0 out of 5 stars Not right balls for powerstreak model, July 16, 2013
This review is from: ATEC Tuffy Regular Dimpled Baseball Dozen Box (Yellow) (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect ball for the beginner, May 5, 2010
nandos "nandos" (San Diego, CA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing bad to say about this product., May 8, 2014
Awesome product. Very durable. Use them for batting, fielding and pop flies. More accurate than regular baseballs. I wish my local academy would carry them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Balls for UPM 45, April 29, 2014
MND (Moss Point, MS United States) - See all my reviews
We use these balls on our Louisville Slugger UPM 45 pitching machine and they work great. All are perfectly round and throw a consistent strike. We use them for team practice.

Also, great for practice when the ground is wet after a rain. I love these balls !

4.0 out of 5 stars great for BP, July 23, 2013
Great for BP. they tend to fly a bit further than a regular ball but works just as well. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Jugs replacement, July 6, 2013
These balls work great in my jugs pitching machine and they cost half of what the Jugs brand will cost you.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 21, 2013
It was exactly what we were looking for, the exact color and size for our batting cage machine. It was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimpled baseballs are great however..., April 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Painesville, OH, US) - See all my reviews
They do not work in the ATEC pitching machine we ordered so we returned these and ordered the softer, white baseballs.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, March 14, 2013
Hi, I found this product very good quality and finished the negotiation, I wish you success, hope to do business with you again

5.0 out of 5 stars Atec tuffy baseballs, June 18, 2012
The ATEC Tuffy baseball is a very durable and consistant ball when used in an Iron mike or casey pro pitching machines, I have both. They were shipped in plain cardboard boxes, not the official atec labled boxes, but same product as the couple of dozen I already own.
John