5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunhat for kids
I have 2 blond children who are going to summer camp for the first time this year. I was concerned about them getting sunburned so I searched high and low for sun hats. Plenty out there for babies, not so much for older kids. Both of my children love these hats, they are 7 and 9 and I ordered the large, and they fit great.
Published on July 5, 2011 by Cheryl L. Scales

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking hat for kids!
Good design and nice colour. Quality build which is expected. However the label does not indicate the UV rating or sun protection level which is useful for user to know
Published 6 months ago by T. Lou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunhat for kids, July 5, 2011
This review is from: Tuga Boys UPF 50+ Reversible Bucket Hats (UV Sun Protective) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat for 1 & 3 yr olds, June 21, 2010
Excellent hats - the kids don't mind wearing them as the brims don't fall in their face and they aren't hot. Material is lightweight and shades neck & shoulders too. Toggle helps keep on for youngest and in wind. Great hats and company is wonderful to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best sun hat ever, August 4, 2013
jend "genii13" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is our second Tuga sun hat. We chose the red tiki a year or more ago for our preschool aged son. We all loved how it looked on, how durable it was/is and how protected it kept his face and neck. When you are a Scots-Irish California native, sun protection is key! The chin strap is also a great thing for an active guy.

A couple of months ago when Red was clearly no longer fitting [but still looked new] I asked him what he wanted as a new hat. "This one, but Green!" Done. Works as advertised, durable, great looking, well priced. Everything a mom wants. For the record, my little guy is H A R D on things. Greenie is shaping up to wear just as well [I hope for as long!] as Red did - in parks, pools and the Pacific.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for keeping cool while looking it, June 26, 2013
The hat fits my 4year old nephew perfect qnd it keeps the sun off his face, I would buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking hat for kids!, March 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it., June 14, 2013
Dahill (New England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 1yr old nephew. Ok I admit he has a big head, so I purchased a medium. Still too small. Was unable to figure out if these hats were for babies (under 1) or for toddlers (2-4). How ever the company was great about my having to return the item.
It seem like good quality, just wished the specified the sizes better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pale blonde!, September 11, 2014
slbringman "Sarah" (Gettysburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
My 4 y o (unofficial albino) son gets a sun burn at the mere mention of pool, beach, or outdoors. I hate coating his hair in sunblock, but I also hate skin cancer. This awesome little hat saves the day! Dear son thinks the sharks are cool, and likes that he can choose which color/side to wear in and which to wear out. I like how nicely it fits with the draw cord, how wide the brim is, and that it is SPF 50. A great alternative to having to sit on top of him while he throws a tantrum because he hates sitting still to get covered in sunblock. I use a long sleeve rash guard as well at the pool, and end up having to smother him in very little lotion.

The hat does get ridiculously floppy when it gets wet (the wide brim suddenly turns into blinders, which are great for show horses in parades but not so great on small humans), but I'm pretty sure every wide brimmed hat would do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome 6 years old Sunhat!, May 23, 2013
My twins love these hats. I bought one in green and one in blue. Very nice to have during the very sunny Florida.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Summer Hat!, July 5, 2012
J. Clarkson "mupificus" (Albuquerque, New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
I love these hats, and my boys actually wear them! Bought the green and the blue sharks, and they are cute as can be, fit great, dry quickly, protect from the sun, stay on, and are reversible. What more could you ask for? Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hat! Love it!, August 4, 2014
Danbo (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Wonderful hat! Very pleased with quality, design, pattern, and colors. My son wore this for 8 days at the beach. It got wet every day and still looks great. Kept him from getting sunburned. Adjustable chin strap kept the waves and wind from knocking it off his head. I highly recommend this hat. We ordered 2 others in different patterns and are equally satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›