Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

91%
Size: 2-3 Years|Color: Lapis (Tuga Coral)|Change
Price:$27.99 - $46.00

on June 13, 2009
Fits well, durable, very cute. Performed extremely well. On our vacation on the beach in the Florida Keys, we allowed my grandsons, ages 4 and 2, to run around in them all day. We only applied sunscreen to their faces, ears, and forearms. Over 7 days of hot sunny weather. Neither child was burned anywhere. They appeared very comfortable wearing them in and out of the water. In fact, they love wearing them.

Adults in our group were getting burned despite repeated applications of sunscreen and trying a number of different water resistant sunscreen products. We found swimming shirts for adults out of the same fabric, and all purchased them. The spf 50+ fabric is super! We'd been spending a mint on sunscreen. The shirts were inexpensive, and sunburn was no longer an issue.

I highly recommend, especially after being treated for basal cell carcinoma this past winter. If you've been through it, you know that tanning is simply not worth it.
on May 6, 2011
I bought this for my 20 month old son, and I love it! He's 22 pounds and it fits perfectly, also it is so easy to get on and off. Im very excited about using this for the beach and pool this year! Highly recommend getting this one !!
on June 25, 2015
I purchase a 6/7 for my four year old as he is about 50 pound and it fits perfect. It is very comfy and he loves the turtles on it. We just started using it so I cannot judge the wear of it but hopefully for the cost it last a few summers.
on February 1, 2013
Fits perfectly and is great for keeping sand off the bottom!!! Makes going out much easier since we don't have to put on as much sunscreen and don't have to worry as much about reapplying and sunburns.
on December 27, 2012
I like that this outfit provided a lot of coverage for sunny days, to prevent sunburn. Yet it's very lightweight on a hot day. The material makes it a good outfit for swimming, too. My favourite part is that it's the only swimsuit I found that has snaps for diaper changes.
on August 6, 2015
I love this with the one exception that it does run a bit small. My son is very thin and a bit taller than average and it fits, but it certainly won't by next spring. Just order a size up and you should be fine. Other than that, it is exactly what I was looking for!
on June 23, 2014
Bought two for my twins. They love them, and can easily zip these themselves. Lots of colors available, so perfect for mothers of twins or tripps.
on August 30, 2013
My son loves this suit. It is true to size. Light weight like a full body rash guard. It dries pretty quickly, and gives pretty good coverage.
on July 14, 2013
We use the product for a day on the beach. My son wears it after swimming. I would definitely buy again.
on September 3, 2014
it does what it says, and my son likes it

See 1 answered question