Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 10, 2012
This bathing suite is wonderful. It is made of sturdy material. The drawstring around the waist actually works, so it can be tightened. It is a bit fitted. My child is very tiny for her age (7) and I bought the 6/7 which fits her perfect. For a larger child, I would definatley suggest to size up.
on June 16, 2011
I bought this and another set for my younger daughter and both girls love them and so do I! They fit great and really good coverage and are comfortable. The kids can move freely in them and they are 2-piece which makes things convenient and the colors were also great! I feel better about the sun protection with these swimsuits too.
on August 9, 2014
I bought the long sleeved t-shirt of this at the beginning of our hot Miami summer and it has really gone the distance. After being used almost every day in the community splash pool at my daughter's summer camp for one month, it is still in near new condition. So I decided to buy the shorts and shirt pair for our beach days. The age 6/7 fits well (she is a big 5 year old = 45 inches tall and 44lbs heavy). The shorts are possible a little on the small side - they do not have room for growth like the shirt but they definitely fit ok right now.
on July 28, 2015
I bought size 8-10 for my 8 year old and it fits great. She said the shorts ride up a little when they're dry, but other than that no complaints. She loves this suit and so do I. I'm thankful it protects her from sunburns and covers her up nicely but isn't hot or comfortable for her to wear. I may purchase one for my younger daughter next year as well, just wish the price wasn't so high. It's tempting to buy a $20 suit from Wal-Mart or Target instead, but I am glad I bought this one. Seems to be holding up well too, no fading or tears. Last year the bathing suit I bought her was faded from chlorine within a month of purchasing it =/

Update: this suit didn't last the summer for us. It's very faded after wearing it maybe 20 times or so. Will not buy this brand next year.
on January 6, 2014
I bought this for my 7.5 year old for swimming. I have purchased other Tuga swimming gear and been impressed with the quality. I ordered slightly large, since I prefer clothes that she can grow into, rather than ones that fit for a month than are too small.

My daughter is tall (over 49") and very slender and the suit fits her pretty well. The shirt is a little large, especially across the shoulders, but I think it will be fine for her to swim in. I expect it will fit perfectly within the year. The shorts fit her perfectly, even with the small waist she has. Since she tends to grow taller without gaining much around the waist I believe it should fit for at least a year.

I will try to update this review in 6-12 months.
on July 17, 2016
Excellent quality. I especially like how the shorts are lined. They do run small, however. My daughter is currently wearing a size 10, so I ordered the 11/12, but the shorts were very tight. I exchanged them for a 13/14 and they fit, but just barely. I was hoping to get several years out of the suit, but I'm not sure the shorts will still fit next year. I wish they carried larger than a 13/14, as I really like the quality of the suit.
on May 25, 2015
I bought one of these for each of my 2 daughters. I went by the size chart measurements and not by age range for the suits which meant a size up from what it recommended for their ages. It worked out well. Both suits fit them perfectly! They stretch a lot, so they're forgiving. The drawstring also helps for adjustability. My kids are fair skinned, so the SPF of 50 is a big plus, and I don't have to put a ton of sunblock on them (just their lower arms, legs and face which gets them into the pool faster. I figure I'm saving the money on sunblock too offset the $50 price tag on the swimsuits. I washed them in vinegar the first time I washed them to set the color, and have been rinsing them with cold water after they swim in a chlorinated pool, and so far the suits are staying vivid and not fading. They are only meant to last a season, and my kids will outgrow them before next summer, but I have no doubt a person could get 2 or 3 seasons out of these! I like the Tuga brand. I have bought their products before and just really like them!
on July 19, 2015
Elizabeth, at Tuga went above and beyond to get the product to us before our daughter started swimming camp. We received the suit 3 days ahead of scheduled delivery.

Elizabeth you're awesome and amazing at customer service problem solving!!!

Love the look of it...our little on just turned eight and is average height and weight, so we ordered the 8-10. The shirt is a little big, which is great, because our little one has room to grow and can wear it next summer as well. Have not tried on the shorts yet just washed them and they are drying. Will follow. Love this product thus far and will follow up.
on August 23, 2015
My 9 year old daughter picked these out and adores the outfit. She wants to wear it all day, every day. The quality is good. The colors are great. We have had it almost 2 months and it gets worn almost daily. She wore it to camp so it was worn during soccer and basketball as well as while swimming. Yet is has not faded, snagged, or torn. Very pleased.
on June 30, 2015
Love it! Daughter has worm it for 2.5 years (I bought it big) and has held up great. Used in pool and lake. No pulls or burrs. Looks good too. Daughter likes as well, is very comfortable. Shirt stays down and shorts stay up. Would no doubt buy same brand and style. Would search for it even. If I could give 6 stars I would.