- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000ILZAVA
- Item model number: 15552
- Average Customer Review: 358 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,080 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tulip 15552 Dimensional Crystal Fabric Paint, 6-Pack
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- The perfect color palette for the Crystal color trend An easy way to start your color collection in one-Package
- High Quality, strong and durable
- The Easy flow bottle reduces hand fatigue, improves accuracy and precision
- Find inspiration and techniques at ilovetocreate.com
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Permanent and machine washable on fabric
- Paint won't crack or peel after repeated washings
- Bottle tip is designed for optimum paint flow for each finish
- Easy-squeeze bottle for comfortable grip
- Great for adding colorful dimension and outlining to costumes, clothing and fabric crafts
- Our popular glow-in-the-dark colors activate with UV ligh
Tulip(R) Dimensional Fabric Paint
Say it in color with Tulip(R) Nontoxic Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint helps you get creative in 3D! Available in a variety of colors and finishes, this premium-quality nontoxic paint is formulated for lasting adhesion to fabric so your designs remain dimensional and won't crack or peel, wash after wash. Each easy-squeeze bottle is equipped with a fine-point tip for precise application and endless creative possibilities. Take your projects to ultra fun, colorful new dimensions with Tulip, America's Favorite Fabric Paint brand!
- Instructions for use: 1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. 2. Shake bottle well. 3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric to prevent paint seepage. 4. Squeeze Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle. Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently. Let dry flat 4 hours. 5. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Do not dry clean. 6. Clean up while wet with soap and water.
- Tips: • Choose fabrics that are machine or hand washable. For best results, use 50/50 cotton/polyester blends. • Test paint in a hidden area or similar scrap fabric to ensure compatibility with project fabric.
Gather your materials
Tap bottle (with cap on) firmly, tip downward, on a hard surface to remove potential air bubbles and move paint to the tip of bottle. Flush out bottle by squeezing a small amount of paint on a paper towel and wiping tip clean.
For raised linework, hold the bottle at an angle to the fabric surface, allowing more paint to escape.
For flat linework, hold bottle straight up and down, allowing less paint to escape.
Practice your linework on preprinted paper towels or sketches on scrap fabric or paper.
Get ready to Glow!
This Enchanted Glow 3D Paint bat mask is wickedly easy to make and will be a hit at all of your Halloween festivities this year, whether you're at the office, a party or just handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Just drip or paint the inside of a glass jar with this paint, charge it up under the light for a while, and it really glows well in the dark.
Good glow in the dark paint :)
It takes a bit to dry, so you should take note.
first of all, the product I received didn't match the picture shown here. Instead of Glow in the dark, I received Neon And Glow.
but what pisses me most is that only the white color glows and the other five don't glow at all! even after I left them under direct sunlight for about 4 hours!
and Since I didn't order it with my account I can't return it nor get my $8 and $6 for shipping back.
Plenty left over. Used it on some old socks too to make grippy socks for my Bar classes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the colors, too small for my project but over all they worked greatPublished 1 day ago by Maria
Used these for church craft project and worked great. You do have let it dryPublished 12 days ago by Mary A. Larkin
Use these to create anti-skid dots on my preschooler's socks. They work great! She hasn't fallen on the hardwood floors since I used these on the soles of her socks.Published 24 days ago by AZ