5.0 out of 5 stars Fezzes are cool!
Published on March 3, 2011 by C. A. Coshow Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The image makes the product appear to be of higher quality. It is merely polyester. Looks cheap. I am disappointed.
Published on December 17, 2011 by Amy Pond

5.0 out of 5 stars Fezzes are cool!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
For the price, this is an great fez. I have a larger-than-usual head, so finding one that fits me is great. My only negative - the tassel is kind of a mess. They had stiched it to the crown of the fez, which isn't a BAD idea, but it didn't look right. Removing that stitching was a pain. I think I'll remove the existing tassel and sew on a new one. But in general, I feel it was a good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 17, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars great fez, very originial, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
perfect type of fez, trust me i know i am a Turk... i looked through all the other ones and i got this one because this is the best of all out there. enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress fez, January 27, 2012
J. Alfred Bloomington III (Bloomington, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
I purchasd this fez and two other types sold on Amazon by different vendors. This one is the nicest in appearance, although it did not fit my head particularly well. If you're buying a fez from Amazon it's probably for novelty purposes in the first place; this is the top novelty fez you'll find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fez, May 12, 2011
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
As the above infers, t is not a toy, rather a hat. I bought it to add to my collection of hats/caps and have worn it several times. Will continue to do so when the mood strikes me.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fez, August 19, 2010
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
This fez made a fun gift for my nephew. He enjoyed it, but the cloth is not overly durable. Taking it camping for two weeks in Pennsylvania gave it a beating, but it's still wearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is An Amazing Fez., June 5, 2011
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
This is a great fez and I highly recommend it. The fez is also very comfortable, and very nice to look at. Also it is made in Turkey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who costume complete!, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
I spent more time than usual this year getting my son's Halloween costume ready.
He wanted to be the 11th generation of Dr. Who (Matt Smith). I wanted a fez
to complete the costume but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something
he'd only wear once. I decided to buy a more durable fez...something he could
keep in his collection and wear again and again. After reading several reviews
I bought this one. It looks great! It's seems to be made well and I expect it to
last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fez Fun Fez!, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
I ordered this hat because my older son loves to collect them. He aboslutely loved it!
The material is very good, I'd def recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My teenager is a Dr. Who fan., April 25, 2014
This review is from: Maroon Fez (Toy)
I hit it out of the park with this one. Very high quality, nice details, and an adult size to fit his adult head. Frankly, the stitching to hold the tassel in place is practical. If you are wearing a fez to a party you do not want to have a tassel constantly falling in your face while you are trying to talk to people. You might be tempted to cut that stitching, but don't. Wear it around with the stitching in for awhile and appreciate the "not in your faceness" of the tassel.

Maroon Fez