4.0 out of 5 stars Playing Tumble Bees
Published on April 9, 2008 by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
i do not like it because i can not play it on my computer. I was happy that i received it fast in the mail but i am unable to play it on my computer which i am not very happy about
Published 19 months ago by Joan Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Playing Tumble Bees, April 9, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
This is a very entertaining and challenging game. My daughter, age 15, my son, age 13 and I love to beat each others scores. Seeing who can make the longest words is also challenging. The best thing about the game is that it can adapt to whatever level you are at - from easy to difficult. The design is cute (how can you not love the bees!!). We are all enjoying the game and would recommend it to anyone who loves to play games and make words.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, July 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Addictive, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
Tumble Bees is a great way to relax after a trying day or just to have fun. I've never been into the shoot'em up games. It's also challenging because you get more points for big words and after a while you find yourself thinking in longer words. When I started playing this game on line I could only get the little three letter words, now I'm finding seven letter words.
I bought the home computer cd because I couldn't seem to access the game online any more. Pogo wouldn't let me get on. Well Tumble Bees is extremely addictive.
I only wish the game would keep track of my score. It's fun to surpass my previous score.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FUN FUN, October 20, 2007
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
HI, Do you like a challenge? do you like to have fun? Then put a little fun in your life with this challenge. Great for the kids to they will love it. This is a game that is different each time you play. Why not try it. You will have fune with this challenging game.mgt38

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but read on, February 27, 2009
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
I love this game. The only problem I'm having is that I just got a new Computer with Vista and I'm unable to download the game onto it. I still need to go to Pogo.com and see if there's a solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars tumbled over, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
I love word games and when I purchaced this game I feel like I got my money's worth. It is so much fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars you have to have the game in your computer to play That sucks., November 15, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC (Video Game)
Idont think I would have got this game if I knew you have to have the cd in the compute to play .

Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC
Tumble Bees Deluxe - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 98 / XP)
Used & New from: $5.10