Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 7, 2015
My granddaughter loves it!
on May 30, 2014
This show is a breath of fresh air in the world of quality childrens entertainment! The characters are beautifully rendered, the stories are friendly and kid appropriate. The best part is how it blends into the background noise of the house without repeating obnoxious songs over and over. I can do my work, the kids can enjoy a quality show and everyone is happy!

As a parent of small ones, I'm sure others know, some of those kids programs out there today drive you insane about the 100th time that you've had to watch/listen to them with your children. This show is so relaxing in the background but still captivates my childrens attention! They beg for it, over and over!

100 STARS!
0Comment42 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
Magical - no other way to put it....I haven't seen a kids show with such a distinct look and feel in many many many years. THe viewer is literally transported to this whimsical world where imagination rules. The look is beautiful and the stop motion is charming. This is the type of show that a parent would want to sit with their preschooler to watch. Reminds me of Mr. Fox, and Mr Rogers Neighborhood.

Wonderful job Amazon...please make this show!
0Comment70 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
This show is so well done - the background and character are so well crafted. Such a joy to have children's programming that can be enjoyed by an adult.
review image
0Comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
This show is such a breath of fresh air! It's gorgeous animation and art direction, as well as the valuable life lessons it teaches, are sure to make it a loved show by all. I love that stop motion is being utilized to help bring these magical characters to life...it makes them feel so real and tangible. I vote YES! I would love to see more of these special characters and the stories they tell.
0Comment33 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
This is a great show for kids. It was fun to watch and very imaginative. I wish there were more shows like this for my kids to watch. This will be awesome in it's full stop-motion animation glory! Looking forward to more episodes!
0Comment66 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
Gorgeous animation with so much appeal. My children were hooked. It's a pilot but I'm hoping for a full series. Watch it!
0Comment35 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect but I really found it entertaining for a show clearly aimed at a pre-school/Kindergarten crowd. I could totally see my nephews loving this.
0Comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
As an animator who has worked in children's entertainment/education my standards for new kids shows are pretty high. This show is the most beautiful brilliant thing I have seen in a very long time. I wish I could work on it, everyone who has should be very proud of what they've created. Amazon please produce this show for a whole season (and more.) If i had children I would gladly sit down and watch this with them. Keep up the great work!
on October 25, 2015
Adorable show with good picture and sound, very positive. No attitudes after my kids watch this one :)