Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 7, 2015
My granddaughter loves it!
on April 12, 2015
This show is so well done - the background and character are so well crafted. Such a joy to have children's programming that can be enjoyed by an adult.
on May 30, 2014
This show is a breath of fresh air in the world of quality childrens entertainment! The characters are beautifully rendered, the stories are friendly and kid appropriate. The best part is how it blends into the background noise of the house without repeating obnoxious songs over and over. I can do my work, the kids can enjoy a quality show and everyone is happy!

As a parent of small ones, I'm sure others know, some of those kids programs out there today drive you insane about the 100th time that you've had to watch/listen to them with your children. This show is so relaxing in the background but still captivates my childrens attention! They beg for it, over and over!

100 STARS!
on April 19, 2013
Magical - no other way to put it....I haven't seen a kids show with such a distinct look and feel in many many many years. THe viewer is literally transported to this whimsical world where imagination rules. The look is beautiful and the stop motion is charming. This is the type of show that a parent would want to sit with their preschooler to watch. Reminds me of Mr. Fox, and Mr Rogers Neighborhood.

Wonderful job Amazon...please make this show!
on April 19, 2013
This show is such a breath of fresh air! It's gorgeous animation and art direction, as well as the valuable life lessons it teaches, are sure to make it a loved show by all. I love that stop motion is being utilized to help bring these magical characters to life...it makes them feel so real and tangible. I vote YES! I would love to see more of these special characters and the stories they tell.
on April 19, 2013
As an animator who has worked in children's entertainment/education my standards for new kids shows are pretty high. This show is the most beautiful brilliant thing I have seen in a very long time. I wish I could work on it, everyone who has should be very proud of what they've created. Amazon please produce this show for a whole season (and more.) If i had children I would gladly sit down and watch this with them. Keep up the great work!
on April 19, 2013
This is a great show for kids. It was fun to watch and very imaginative. I wish there were more shows like this for my kids to watch. This will be awesome in it's full stop-motion animation glory! Looking forward to more episodes!
on October 25, 2015
Adorable show with good picture and sound, very positive. No attitudes after my kids watch this one :)
on April 19, 2013
Gorgeous animation with so much appeal. My children were hooked. It's a pilot but I'm hoping for a full series. Watch it!
on February 10, 2015
Our family has enjoyed this show a lot. I like that it keeps my child entertained but it's mellow and quiet so the adults in the house are not driven crazy like some other children's programs can do. The characters are very sweet and kind and they teach children to use their imagination. I like how the items that the fox finds are simple enough that I can provide my child with the same or similar item to play and pretend with. I hope new episodes will be coming soon.