2,354 Reviews
 (2,053)

5.0 out of 5 stars We need more shows like this!
This is a great show for kids. It was fun to watch and very imaginative. I wish there were more shows like this for my kids to watch. This will be awesome in it's full stop-motion animation glory! Looking forward to more episodes!
Published 21 months ago by clayguygreg

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Animation but lacking in story
The stop motion and animation is really beautiful but the story wasn't as intriguing or as compelling as some of the other shows up here. I was not drawn to a particular character and only the visuals kept me interested.
Published 21 months ago by ENH1142

5.0 out of 5 stars We need more shows like this!, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGICAL, April 19, 2013
Magical - no other way to put it....I haven't seen a kids show with such a distinct look and feel in many many many years. THe viewer is literally transported to this whimsical world where imagination rules. The look is beautiful and the stop motion is charming. This is the type of show that a parent would want to sit with their preschooler to watch. Reminds me of Mr. Fox, and Mr Rogers Neighborhood.

Wonderful job Amazon...please make this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 19, 2013
Gorgeous animation with so much appeal. My children were hooked. It's a pilot but I'm hoping for a full series. Watch it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Beautifuly rendered animation and story lines!, May 30, 2014
This show is a breath of fresh air in the world of quality childrens entertainment! The characters are beautifully rendered, the stories are friendly and kid appropriate. The best part is how it blends into the background noise of the house without repeating obnoxious songs over and over. I can do my work, the kids can enjoy a quality show and everyone is happy!

As a parent of small ones, I'm sure others know, some of those kids programs out there today drive you insane about the 100th time that you've had to watch/listen to them with your children. This show is so relaxing in the background but still captivates my childrens attention! They beg for it, over and over!

100 STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fig, you're catching on!", April 19, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect but I really found it entertaining for a show clearly aimed at a pre-school/Kindergarten crowd. I could totally see my nephews loving this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, April 19, 2013
This show is such a breath of fresh air! It's gorgeous animation and art direction, as well as the valuable life lessons it teaches, are sure to make it a loved show by all. I love that stop motion is being utilized to help bring these magical characters to life...it makes them feel so real and tangible. I vote YES! I would love to see more of these special characters and the stories they tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Problem Solvers, April 19, 2013
Really liked the unique animal characters and their cooperative approach to problem solving. Think they would appeal to the imagination of toddlers. Also loved the beautiful, quiet little world that the characters inhabit, and the vivid colors make it very inviting to spend some time there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming!, April 19, 2013
I loved watching this. Such unique characters and charming environments! It seems like a believable little world, even though it is different. Love the stop motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Instant Classic, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Tumble Leaf (Amazon Instant Video)
Definitely a must see for children. It is very imaginative and different from all of the kids shows on today. Honestly, a few days ago when I watched it with my two kids, the show brought me back to memories of my childhood and the times where I would escape into a world of imagination and security.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best pilot, April 19, 2013
Instad of being about art, this show was art. It was a fantasy about something active and real and fun and meaningful to kids. The imaginary world and the lead character were super appealing. It felt like poetry in motion. Felt unique and timeless.

Tumble Leaf