Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tumbleweed Dad Definition 20 Ounce Ceramic Coffee Mug
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: Dad|Color: Dad Definition|Change

on March 28, 2013
I love this item, as did my dad when he received it. He used it proudly for less than a month before it began chipping and cracking terribly all over. This is not "user error" as he has had many mugs that he uses every day for months or even years that this has never happened to... it's not a quality product which is very disappointing. I would purchase it again if I could be assured the same thing would not happen again. It's very light-weight; I don't know if that has something to do with it.
on January 8, 2011
This mug is definitely large and worth the cost but don't run through the dishwasher as the writing on the mug easily fades!
on January 18, 2014
It's ok. Not well made. Stained easily. Like the size of cup and handle, nice for big hands. Would not recommend if you want to use it for tea, coffee, hot cocoa, ... it might serve a purpose as a water cup, flower pot or a pencil holder.
on December 19, 2011
Ordered this mug for my Dad; figured he would get a kick out of it as a Christmas gift. It was a little expensive and didn't ship as quickly as the other things I ordered at the same time. However, it arrived in plenty of time and was of excellent quality. Definitely worth the money. Might also be worth noting that the mug is much bigger in person that you might expect.
on December 23, 2015
A gift for someone but I think it looks wonderful. There were no damages at all to my cup. And in some of the pictures the cup looks that pretty brown color but it's actually White yet still wonderful. Hopefully they'll enjoy the gift. Thank you
on August 26, 2015
The packaging this came in was sturdy and seemed well wrapped. BUT the inside product and box it came in were dusty, dingy, and the mug was so loose in it's box, it must have been removed and then repackaged at one time, leading me to believe this mug was NOT new like I expected when I bought this as a gift. The mug itself is cute but honestly not the greatest quality.
on April 1, 2015
My Dad loved this thing. He isn't really hard to get to laugh but a little bit so it was awesome when he chuckled at this guy. I didn't look at the size and its really big but my dad liked it that way.
on July 16, 2013
While this mug was a PERFECT Father's Day gift from my son to my father in-law, I was actually shocked to see just how wide the mug really was. This isn't a regular 6-8 ounce mug....it is at lease a 10 ounce one. My father in-law is a big coffee drinker and really likes the larger size.
on January 7, 2014
Hubby got this for Christmas from the grandkids and he loves it, but I can't imagine he will ever use it for coffee. It must hold a quart! Well, I haven't actually checked to see how much it holds but it is enormous. Looks cute on his desk, though.
on March 1, 2016
This mug was purchased for my Dad as his first Christmas gift from his grandson. It sat aside, waiting for a special occasion to use it. On the very first use, we poured hot coffee into it, and it immediately cracked. It broke on the very first use. Amazon says we're outside of the return window. Should we have used it sooner? Perhaps, but who the heck needs to test a mug to make sure it can hold a hot drink?!?!?! We may have just had a faulty mug, but buyer beware.

See 1 answered question