‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't solve any major problems in the world... but..., February 1, 2012
Nathan Wright "iwasfixin2" (Southern California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
...it solved one for me. I carry my wallet / billfold in my front pocket and have for many years. It makes sense, but if you do so, you are a person who doesn't want a lot of 'bulk'. I had this wonderful Fossil leather bi-fold that worked so well for me, but after 10 years, it had earned its retirement. I searched and searched for the same model, but as is often the case, companies are so busy chasing new customers that they discard the products (and customers) that made them rich and famous by moving on to "the new".

Anyhow, this is the cat's meow. I was lucky that my brother had bought one and I was able to make sure it had the ID clear plastic window on the inner flap that I like so much. (I wish it was trimmed a bit to show more of the ID as there is not much 'margin' on ID cards and I still have to remove it everytime ID is requested). But it's fantastic for its build, materials and breathe-ability. Wallets can take on a lot of moisture from warm bodies, so the construction on this item leads me to believe that we will have a long partnership together. Notwithstanding, I'm going to order another couple to keep in storage because of the aforementioned tendency of manufacturers to change styles to frequently.

By the way, my wallet came with red 'TUMI' lettering on the decal -- not black, as seen in the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars thought it would be more compact, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
don't get me wrong, it is a nice wallet, however I thought it would be a little smaller. I am also not sure if it is worth the price... i guess I'll wait to see how long it holds up before making that judgment.

... Edit -- was going over some of my old posts and I really think this needed an update
I'm adding to this only because this truly has been my favorite wallet of all time. I wear this wallet EVERYDAY in my back pocket and two years later it still looks like new. I originally said it seemed too large, but I am glad it is the size it is as I have gotten a few more cards since its purchase and I need the room! Currently mine is comfortably holding 18 different cards (insurance cards, credit cards, id cards, etc). It is pretty much at its max now though, and I wouldn't want to put much more in it...

that's all, thanx

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
Well made. Nice looking. Less bulk. Easy access to cards and ID. Used as a credit card wallet which can also hold folded currency.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gmae Changer!!!, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
I love this wallet, holds everything I need and I can keep it in my front pocket. The jokes on you pick pocketers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, July 27, 2011
TR "TR" (Newport Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
I hate large wallets. This one is great because it gives you plenty of room for storage while keeping a super small (front pocket) form factor.
The material and build quality look nice and strong. Definitely worthy of the Tumi brand and at this price ... WIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool wallet, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
I bought this product as a replacement for my old front pocket wallet. This Tumi product is nice and cool. I like the space for my cards and the clear insert for my ID. Material quality is what you expect from Tumi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card case!, May 30, 2013
My husband loves it! The ID pocket is big enough for the DL to slide in and out with ease. He was also impressed with the material - durable and looks like it would last for a long time. The style is classic and timeless. Overall, a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in size and quality, I am now a TUMI believer, October 10, 2012
kyle ketchum (MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
Being a 10 year user of Fossil Gusseted wallets I was extremely skeptical of finding another great wallet to replace my falling apart wallet. I have recently tried several brands and returned each until I came across the TUMI ALPHA. The price was more than my desired budget but after reading several reviews I decided to give it a try. EXCELLENT quality and size make it the PERFECT wallet for me. Compared to my old Fossil I now never even know the wallet is in my pocket. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tumi Wallet, September 14, 2010
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
This wallet is excellent quality, extremely fast postage to Australia received 3 days after ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Card Case!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Tumi Men's Alpha Gusseted Id Card Case (Apparel)
Best card case ever! It is well designed, durable, roomy, and great looking! Ample room for all of my credit cards as well as cash!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›