5.0 out of 5 stars Good price! [ gold box deal ]
I've had one of these wallets for about 2 years now (purchased from Tumi store, Houston galleria). Fits 3 cards and an ID. Still holding up great, and when it wears out I will buy another! They sell at the Tumi store for about $40 so the gold box price ($19) is a steal!
Published 23 months ago by Damian Gonzalez

3.0 out of 5 stars Very durable but the ID window turns dark
Published 23 months ago by H. Cruz Febus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Very durable but the ID window turns dark, September 19, 2012
H. Cruz Febus (Ft Lauderdale, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased one of these about five years ago. The leather is very supple and it fits in my front pants pocket without bulging. There are 2 outside pockets that expose the top of each credit card. The third pocket is a center slot. It can accommodate 2 or 3 cards if you don't mind the snug fit. The ID window has a center slot which makes it easy to remove if you need to hand over your drivers' license.

My only complaint with this card case is the ID window. It started turning dark after about one year. It is very difficult to show someone your ID without removing it from the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price! [ gold box deal ], September 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact wallet, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
I rate at 4 stars unless product is truly amazing. This is very good.

I like small, compact wallets. This really fits the bill. View window for driver license, and I slip my insurance card behind that. The other side has 2 card slots, I can put 2 cards in each slot, however I only try to carry 1 card in each slot.

I put cash in the middle slot, all I need and no more.

I can recommend this without reservation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and sleek, but falling apart., February 25, 2013
Brian H. (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
I've had this wallet for five months (September 2012-February 2013), and I've enjoyed it so far. I'm currently keeping three credit cards, my driver's license, two insurance cards, three membership cards (ZipCar, metro card, and Car2Go), and a little bit of cash in this thing. And it's still pretty slim. It's about the width of five keys stacked on top of each other. Slim enough to keep in the front pocket with no problem.

However, the ID sleeve plastic is pulling away from the leather, and has been for a few weeks. The plastic isn't stitched to the leather; it appears to be adhesive, which isn't holding together very well. I'm not sure when it's finally going to kick the bucket, but it seems to me that five months is a pretty short life for a wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great minimalist wallet., April 11, 2014
Eric L Lau (Santa Clara, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
This is the second Tumi card case I've owned. My old one lasted a good 5 years before the leather ripped apart. I use this as my primary wallet since I only carry one credit card, one ATM card, a medical card, and an ID with a few bills that can be slipped into the center.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim wallet, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
Once I made the decision to slim down what I carry in my wallet I had to find the right one. This is it and I am so happy I bought it. I carry my license 2 credit cards and insurance cards. I still have room to spare for business cards. Tumi makes great products and this wallet has held up very well since I bought it almost a year ago

3.0 out of 5 stars Its small but doesnt last long, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
I love Tumi wallets...not really sure why. I need a new one every year. They either get to bulbous and dont stretch back or just start to tear at the seams. NOt the most durable wallet but its a good size, not to expensive and fancy enough. Ill still keep buying them regardless if I need a new one every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
Nice to finally find a slim wallet with a nice design. Bought when it was a lightening deal so the price was fabulous as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small., November 5, 2013
Jamie Smith (Atlanta, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
Too small. Standard size cards do not fit. Cash sticks too far out of top of wallet. Had to return.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but not durable., October 7, 2013
Foofienugget (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tumi Men's Horizon Slim Card Case (Apparel)
This is a nice-looking wallet, but the glue is coming off after six months of regular use. I'd look elsewhere for a wallet that is more durable (especially at this price point).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›