5.0 out of 5 stars Thin and confortable
I am always loosing my wallet, because I am always taking it out and setting it down - I don't like having a bulky wallet pushing on my hip, especially when I am sitting down. This wallet is thin, comfortable, and high quality. My previous wallet was a Coach, Tumi is better.
Published 22 months ago by James Lawrence Halcomb Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for a tumi product
I was expecting a high quality product as my others tumi items. It seems to me like is fake. I'm returning this product.
Published 15 months ago by Hendrik

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin and confortable, October 6, 2012
James Lawrence Halcomb Jr. (Sunnyside, NY United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Wallet...ALMOST!, April 2, 2013
First lets describe my ideal perfect wallet:

Super thin, small wallet with that hard, nice calfskin leather. 5-8 card slots inside, and one on the outside.

Well, this was it! Why didn't I give it a 5/5 but instead a 4/5? That darn metal logo on the front of the wallet, you see it in the picture? It scratches and wears off! The red "Tumi" logo is still there, but the black metal part you see around it severely scratches off over time (I've had it for 8 months now), and it has a copper color underneath it. Now it looks kinda cheap. Besides that, its the perfect wallet.

FYI: (Besides the metal logo), the wallet is actually MUCH better looking than the Amazon pictures posted here. The quality is very high (once again besides the darn logo).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, not perfect, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Tumi Men's Quantum Slim Single Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
Nice wallet, usual quality for Tumi.
Pros:
small, thin, lightweight, fits in a shirt pocket
Cons:
Not quite deep enough, US dollars stick out slightly
Credit cards seem to sit on top of each other making the wallet quite thick when all slots are filled

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor quality for Tumi, November 12, 2013
I purchased this wallet thinking that it would compare to my previous one style 19531, but boy was I wrong. Even though this is the premier slim single billfold wallet Tumi currently makes, it is no where near similar or up to the standard that I expect from my Tumi products.

First impression was that this wallet looked great on the outside, but upon further inspection there were multiple flaws (not defects).
1) The card slots were made of leather, but the inner portion of the bill section was lined with some polyester or nylon material similar to that found in suitcases.
2) The outer material of the wallet bulged out considerably more that any other wallet I've come across when it was open fully. This could be due to the overly lengthened outer leather section sewn to the smaller card section.
3) The second card slot was too deep, making the second card disappear from view and stack directly on a card in the first slot. Unlike previous wallets where the cards would all be partially visible.
4) (you may like this feature or not)...There's an additional slot on the outside of the wallet between the logo and the seam making this wallet even more bulky. This is not present on any other descriptions I've read for this wallet and I'm unsure what the use of this section may be.

For a wallet "on-sale" for $45, one could justify the product; however, I will be returning it because it does not meet any of my expectations of the Tumi brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for a tumi product, May 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Tumi Men's Quantum Slim Single Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
Very good quality and reasonably price. Definitely more expensive if you buy it at department stores. Fast service and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Tumi Men's Quantum Slim Single Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
Love itttttttt.... It looks great.... Very good material love tumi is a nice brand... It is a good side wallet

3.0 out of 5 stars toooooo slim, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Tumi Men's Quantum Slim Single Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
its tooooooo slim to fit a RMB . good quality but no for china . have to keep in my store .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Tumi Men's Quantum Slim Single Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
Great wallet. I like the slim size, the feel of the quality material.

Tumi quality, no issues what so ever.

Rate and Discover Movies