Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on March 16, 2012
Wore it religiously for 3 months did not see a bit of difference
They claim you can wear it under clothes to slim...ummm NOT!! It rolls and ends up in a tight band under your boobs and you cant breathe!! SAVE YOUR MONEY! The only thing you will loose is the enegry wasted to put the dang thing on and keep in from rolling, yanking around on it every 30 seconds is a work out in itself
5353 comments1,416 of 1,495 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2012
I decided to give this a try after watching the informatial. After 2 weeks of using the band, along with daily excercise, I have not seen any results. The band is not even strong enough to use it as an instant slim garment. If I could give this product a half star, I would. Save your money and invest in some excercise DVDs instead.
1010 comments1,073 of 1,133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2012
I have not seen any difference in measurement since I started using the Tummy Tuck Belt and I followed the CD instructions. I am afraid to continue because the fulfillment area too aggressively sends out product (I ordered from Tummy Tuck, not Amazon). Customer Service is a joke!!! My initial order was buy one, get another at a reduced price. My order confirmation email said that I ordered 3 so I contacted customer service by email to let them know that I only wanted two and expected the third to be taken off my bill and not shipped. Their return email said that a CSR would contact me within 48 hours. The next email told me that they were unable to locate my order. The next email (three days later) said that my order had been received at their warehouse; it gave me an order number, but did not state how many belts would be sent...I incorrectly assumed that they had corrected it to two. The next email that same day offered me free shipping but I had to go to a different website to get it started, which I did not do. I soon found out that they ignored my request and I received a total of 3, and was charged the same price for the second and third ones. Then, less than a month later I see that they posted another charge for the cream to my account. I sent another email three days ago and told them that I was unhappy with how they sent me 3 instead of two, ignored my inquiries, and now they are sending me more product. In that email I told them to cancel all future orders. An automatic response said that a CRS would respond within 48 hours. Three days later and still no contact from them I looked up the 800-number and called them. They did not have any record of my canceling future orders, nor did they address my concerns. She even had the audacity to try to sell me more product, after I told her to take me off their list. Finally, she agreed just before I lost my temper! I would like to have had a chance to give it a couple of months, but I could not afford to keep getting charged, without anyone contacting me to correct the problems. What is the point in having an email account for customer concerns if the account is not monitored!!! The only thing I lost was over $120...it's a rip off.
5050 comments1,290 of 1,372 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
I tried this product as instructed and I haven't seen any results after 30 days of use. I do not reccomend this product, but like to know if it worked for anyone.Tummy Tuck Miracle Slimming System (1)
77 comments727 of 779 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2012
Very dissapointed! I got this with high hopes after my baby, I haven't been able to get rid of the tummy. Well every day, twice a day, I have used this and empty now two tubes of cream. This is all a way to get your money and hang on to your seat belts ladies, your credit card will be charged without your authorization for two more creams in the amount of $19.99 each plus $9.99 each shipping and handling.
When you call the company to make them stop and get your money, of course, you get a lady or a man from INDIA, and I have a hard time understanding what they are saying. DON"T DO IT!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. You will regret every penny, and you will shake your head like me and say," TOO GOOD TO BE TRUTH"... (hope this helps).
44 comments815 of 875 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2012
Ive used this belt for 4 months and have NOT LOST AN INCH!!!!!! And they say the monthly cost for more cream is only $19.99....... No they charge you the $19.99 and an ADDITIONAL $39.99. So your charged over $60.00 a month for 2 tubes of excellerator. Dont bother. Its crap!!!!!
33 comments687 of 738 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
I wanted to let everyone know that the tummy tuck is a waste of money dont believe what the people say on their commercial it is a straight lie!! tried it exactly the way they say but they just want your money.
22 comments426 of 456 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2012
I purchased this product from their website in April, and after a few weeks (no weight loss with adding walking to my daily routine) this products pressure caused muscle tension and hurt my lower back ... needing 3 chiropractic adjustments to recover.

The original purchase was $ 57.33
Automatic cream refill was $ 30.86
I paid $5.95 sending the cream back, and was only refunded $ 23.39

Definitely a rip-off, spend that cash on a monthly fitness center membership.
77 comments688 of 753 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
I got this item in the mail a month ago & used it faithfully as per the directions: I measured myself first then used the cream, pulled up the tummy tuck belt & did the 5 min exercises in the am & pm. I also cut my calorie intake & exercised.I wore it every day all day & only took it off to shower. After 2 weeks of it I measured again & not one inch gone.
The good thing is, it did hold me in while wearing it & made my pants fit better until I removed it.
Yesterday I called the company & they, like every other company, outsourced their answering people. The girl was from India & I had a hard time understanding her.
3 times she tried to talk me into using it for another month before returning it. Also in case you don't know, they automatically reship & charge you for another cream in 90 days.
After she talked for about 5 minutes explaining everything to me & begging me to try it another month she finally said to return it for a full refund less the s & h. Then she had to explain all THAT in full detail. Later i got an email explaining the same thing she just said.
fyi, I did not get this product from Amazon. I got it from the Tummy Tuck dealer. Amazon has always been excellent with their products & returns.
33 comments625 of 684 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2012
I'm a big guy weight 295 lb, waist 53.5". I saw the infomercial and decided to give it a try. I chose option number 2 - no change to the lifestyle. I already eat pretty healthy but extra weight just wouldn't come off.
First warning bell sounded in my head when I was reading a booklet that comes with it: in the infomercial they say that in option 3 (exercise) you lose 4 times as much weight as with exercise alone and booklet said only double. That didn't stop me from giving it a try. For almost 3 weeks twice a day I kept following all directions. I found it easier to do the exercise to the video - it helps you time it just right. Measured after a week - no result. After 2 weeks - not even half an inch. By the end of the third week I found myself so frustrated that decided to just give up on it. I tightened the diet a little more and dropped 5 pounds in the following week. It seems like every little something helps me to start losing weight with exception of this "miracle slimming system".
55 comments631 of 699 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse