5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For
Published on December 16, 2007 by J. Stahly

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice product, one significant flaw
Published on March 7, 2008 by Joe K

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, December 16, 2007
This review is from: Tune Belt Sport Armband for 3G iPod nano and connected Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver (Electronics)
I originally picked up this armband because it was one of the few that was made to be used with the Nike+ Sport Kit. It does exactly what it's supposed to do: It protects the nano while staying on my arm comfortably and securely during workouts. Even without the Sport Kit connected to the nano, it works well and secures the device. I use the armband for jogs (5-12 miles), at the gym, shooting around, along with several other activities. It stayed securely to my arm while remaining out of the way. It seems to offer just the same, if not better, protection than the armbands costing 10 bucks more and it includes an extra flap to keep the headphone cord out of the way. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me :), January 1, 2008
I had a hard time deciding one which product to buy for my ipod 3G with nike + reciever. I just took the plunge and ordered this one. Today was my first run with it and I was very pleased. The ipod with nike+ reciever fit nicely and the arm band was comfortable. The holes for the headphones and lock were actually easier to access than my basic belkin armband. The only negative thing I would report is that the plastic cover is a little loose and doesn't fit as snuggly to the ipod, but for my purposes that is not necessarily going to hinder me during my run. I don't change my playlists while running anyway, so...The center button was just as easy to hit. I do like the velcro area to keep the headphone cord out of the way and the fact that I could turn the ipod upside down on my arm. Those were nice little perks. Anyhow, that's my review for what it is worth :) Enjoy! Happy running!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as you'd expect, comfortable on arm., January 7, 2008
S. Kallshian (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
There aren't that many 3G Nano armbands out there that make room for the Nike+ iPod receiver, but this one looked the most appealing to me. It's been working great and the neoprene material is very comfortable while jogging. I like that it protects the screen and you can control the iPod through the plastic without any problem at all. Recommended for gym rats and casual walkers alike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice product, one significant flaw, March 7, 2008
Joe K (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Overall I like this armband. I can see how some people might have a problem with the size. It fits fine for me -- I'm relatively average sized -- but I could see how it might be a bit small for someone with pretty large arms. The only other major flaw with the product is that the touch wheel doesn't respond very well behind the plastic protective window. It's very difficult to change the volume especially. I would probably go with another brand if I were buying again, specifically because of this (I've used other armbands where this wasn't an issue).

3.0 out of 5 stars It's mediocre..., August 2, 2008
Ok, so the quality of the arm band isn't great, but it is well put together. The velcro cord holder is a good feature, but the velcro is already peeling off on mine and I've only had it for three weeks. I'm in Iraq, so I think the heat is causing the adhesive to peel off. Another downfall is that the armband is not big enough. I have it all the way extended, and my arms are only 16" around. The armband won't be of any use to me in a few months if my arms continue to grow. Great for women or little kids, but for a man, I think I'm going to have to find another alternative. Now for the reason I really bought it, the Nike + iPod. It is one of the only good looking arm bands that allow extra space inside the band to utilize the Nike+ system, but if you're not using the Nike+, the iPod is hard to manipulate. It's frustrating trying to adjust the volume or scroll to another song when the protective plastic cover is so thick. Worth the $18, but they need to redesign it for bigger arms, and make it more versatile when not using the Nike+. I give it a 4 for quality, a 3 for functionality, and a 3 for pricing.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes it, February 15, 2010
A. KING (Silicon Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
My wife has used this for a year and a half or so and enjoys it. We do notice that if she is really sweating a lot moisture collects inside and we need to take the iPod out when we get home to allow everything to breahe and dry out.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, February 5, 2010
Item is as advertised, it fits snugly on small woman's upper arm and/or wrist. Would be big enough for man's upper arm as well. Had to cut a hole in the plastic to work the Ipod Nano wheel. Once done, the plastic is not sharp edged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, March 28, 2008
I. N. (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
All of the reviews seem to be on target. Yes, you do sweat a little on you ipod, if you don't like that, don't run with it. The strap is a bit flimsy, but I don't have 24" biceps, so it doesn't bother me. Yes, the touchscreen doesn't work as well through the plastic, but it works. Nothing is perfect, but this gets the job done for me, I would buy it again for sure. Also, it has holes in the corners conveniently for plugging in headphones and turning the hold on and off. I like this product a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ipod band, January 12, 2011
I really like this band. It fits comfortably on my arm and the plastic is very clear.
The only issue I have is that it is sometime hard to increase the volume because of the pastic piece that covers the face of the ipod. Other than that the quality is good and it stays on even when I'm running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain nifty, August 16, 2009
As anyone who has struggled with the problem of where to stash their I-pod while they are listening to it knows, contraptions like this are essential for playing and forgetting. Before I got this thing, my I-pod was constantly falling out of my shirt pocket. I'd stick in my pants pocket, and then the earphones would get pulled out of my ears because there was too much strain on the cords. So I bought this thing. Great little device, stays on my arm just fine. The only thing I would point out is that the band isn't quite as big as they make it sound. It supposed to fit arms up to 17". I have scrawny girly arms, and it's tight on me. So if you're a body builder with enormous arms, you're probably going to find this a bit too small for you.

Rate and Discover Movies