Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 26, 2008
I run long distances on a daily basis and wanted to purchase an armband that would be very unnoticeable (weight wise) on my arm when I was running. This armband does exactly that. It is very lightweight, easy to put on and strap on, in addition the controls of the Mini are very accessible while I am running. Also, because the Mini is so light in weight the armband doesn't fall down your arm even when you are completely covered in sweat like I get. The bonus part about this armband is the little extra Velcro strap that allows you to tuck away the rest of your headphone cords so they aren't jangling all over the place when you run.
Overall, it's a great buy! Plus, it's washable!
on March 8, 2007
The tune belt arm band for the second generation iPod Shuffle is a well made and functional product. The iPod fits nicely into a compartment with a clear plastic window that allows access to the device's controls, and a velcro tab keeps excess headphone wire out of the wearer's way. The washable neoprene material flexes with the wearer's body movements, a feature that facilitates weightlifting. The only drawback of this item is that the user must remove the iPod from its compartmant to turn the device on and off, a minor inconvenience that does not detract from the utility of the product.
on March 8, 2007
My Ipod got fried while running the 2007 Miami ING marathon, due to the rain! I had another race in a few weeks and I had to have my music! I got another "Shuffle" and, to be safe, this time I bought the Tune Belt to protect it! It rained again but thanks to the Tune Belt my Ipod is safe and sound!
on January 22, 2008
The only reason I give this four stars and not five is due to the fact that you have to take it out to turn your shuffle on and off. Other than that, I love this armband. Yes I know it may seem usless to use an armband with an iPod that has a clip on the back of it...but this way it is on my arm and I don't have to worry about it slipping. Comfortable material and easy to use...plus it holds extra headphone cord out of the way!
on May 11, 2012
This armband also fits the 4th Generation iPod Shuffle. With the Gen 4 Shuffle all you have to do is open the flap on the ipod compartment to turn the iPod Shuffle on and off. This does not bother me because once I begin my workout I don't need to turn it off until I'm done. This was a good buy for me!
on January 17, 2008
My wife and I both have 2nd generation iPod shuffles. We run and work out a lot (almost daily), so we wanted to get an armband that would be both comfortable and protective. The Tune Belt armband brings the best of both worlds. It is soft and comfortable to wear. It's not too bulky or stiff like other armbands tend to be. Also, it provides a layer of protection all the way around my iPod. The clear window allows my to easily operate my iPod.

It tends to collect moisture after a long workout, but it dries quickly.

There is no way to turn the iPod on/off while it is in the armband sleeve...but this isn't really a big deal.
on July 20, 2008
Good quality. Nice price. Holds the Shuffle perfectly. If you want an armband for the Shuffle then buy this!
I use it everyday for my 1 hour jog. Does the job.
on July 22, 2011
Excelente product, i use it with a 4th generation ipod shuffle, and it works well, its easy to use, and the material is very confortable, recomended
on October 28, 2008
I like the product. It's small and doesn't get in the way. The only draw back is not having a way to turn the shuffle off and on without taking it out of the sleeve. I cut a hole in the side to handle that situation though.
on February 3, 2014
I run quite a bit and got tired of clipping my iPod shuffle to my shirt where it was in danger of being damaged by sweat. This armband is lightweight and comfortable. I've run several half marathons using this product and am happy with it.