Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$2.50+ $4.56 shipping

on November 16, 2011
I am a woman and not large sized and would not have been able to use Tune Belt without this extender. I cannot imagine any man using Tune Belt without this extender. I love my Tune Belt but was very surprised at how small the Tune Belt is without the extender. Well worth the price. I use it all the time.
on November 17, 2010
Buy this if you are a bit "thick in the middle", as I am, and want a snug fit for your Tune Belt. I can't praise it enough -- it's just what I've needed for years to make walking with my music or recorded books easy and pleasurable.
on March 11, 2014
This needs to come off the Everest Fanny Pack as an "add-on" item. It does not click together with the pack and it would have cost me more to send it back than to just throw it away.
on August 3, 2014
I bought a carrier pouch for my Sony Walkman disc player which comes with a belt that stretches, but if your waist size is greater than 36", you will need this belt extender. It is well made and easy to snap on.
on June 3, 2012
I purchased the waist CD holder and the Tune Belt SW Extender. Up to now, I could no longer wear a fanny pack or waist holders because they did not fit. Now I can. Delivery was fast, purchase price was good and I am happy with the product.
on January 4, 2014
First let me say that I didn't know if I would need this when I purchased my fanny pack, but for the price went ahead anyway. Glad I did the fanny pack was not large enough waist wise. Anyhow the belt extender arrived way ahead of time and the packaging was appropiate to the size. First I couldn't figure out how to connect it to my pack. My sister even gave it a try but finally gave up as she didn't want to break the plastic ends. I finally mustered my might and gave it a good push and it clicked on. That baby is on for life! The only problem I had was connecting one end of it otherwise for the price it's great. Also it has some spandex or something in it that makes it expand even further. Great product for a very reasonable price. Considering ordering another. Thanks Amazon!
on October 7, 2015
Read that it would fit the fanny packs I had purchased but when received they did not.
The male ends of the extenders had to be modified and the female ends of the fanny packs had to be modified. Buyer beware.
on January 17, 2015
Was helpful when I am wearing a jacket or my thick fuzzy robel.. Im a woman size 16 to 18 or a mens size large. I bought this in addition to Deluxe Plus Cd Player Carrier. (see my review for more information about sizing) I really am glad I bought this as thicker garment makes it a requirement.
on February 19, 2015
I wish I had bought the belt before buying this because I don't even need it. But it looks like it's built very similar to the case and will be perfect for when I plan to have kids, I'll likely need an extender. Great option!
on September 30, 2015
I bought this "belt extender" because the waist strap on the "Leather in Chicago Extra Large Mens/Womans Fanny Pack", might not fit my fat waistline. Both are often sold together or so Amazon says, and I bought them together. Problem is that the buckles on the Belt Extender do not fit the buckles on the Fanny Pack. The result is that the extender is virtually useless; a total waste of money. If you're going to buy a fanny pack and think you're going to need an extender; make sure the extend will actually fit your fanny pack; or better yet just don't buy your fanny pack from Amazon!