Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on October 15, 2010
The Tune Belt securely holds the sensor and is easy to transfer from shoe to shoe. No more under the arch or the shoelaces ... wondering if or when it's going to fall out!
on June 10, 2013
Hold my Nike+ sensor in place and the velcro is so secure on my shoes. I'm glad I ordered two so that I don't have to keep taking it off to put on my other running shoes.
on February 26, 2010
This pouch provides a tight fit for the Nike+ sensor. The velcro attaches tightly to the shoelaces on my running shoes. The pouch weighs almost nothing. Nice product.
on July 30, 2014
I've had problems with sensors being off in my shoe (I've used nike + for years) but I've used this about 3 weeks now and it's been perfect on the treadmill and outside
on June 22, 2010
This is a good item. The sensor fits perfectly, doesn't fall out and gets and accurate reading of the distance covered with Nike+! I would definitely buy it again!
on November 30, 2012
I was so happy this worked to well and attached with such ease to my non Nike shoes. It allows me the choice in having any kind of running shoes or multiple pairs.
on July 8, 2013
I was concerned it would let the sensor bounce around and compromise the accuracy, but it is a much tighter fit than anticipated, and the accuracy is rock solid.
on November 23, 2010
It works just how it is pictured. The sensor just slides right in and your ready to go. Its a great alternative to having to by the specially made Nike shoes.
on May 11, 2013
I go two of these and man it works..i would try to avoid large puddles but other then that fits on all shoes rather then buy a shoe just for the sensor to fit
on October 26, 2011
I bought this sensor pouch because I don't really like my Nike running shoes, but I love the Nike +. Product fits great, no hassels, works like a charm.