Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$24.99+ $3.99 shipping

on January 24, 2003
My 4 year old son loves this CD and the PBS series. We listen to the CD almost every day and he has learned many of the songs and sings along. The songs are very sweet and teach good lessons. I even find myself singing along to many of them. Recommended if your child loves the Jay Jay series!
on February 2, 2003
Actually this CD presents a lot of excellent songs. Songs are emotionally rewarding and educational. The music styles are diverse, but all songs emphasize friendship and/or a positive attitude on life. My "almost" 4 year old enjoys it and I do as well (and I'm a guy!). The list of 20 some songs may look like too much, but the running time is only 42 minutes, with most songs relatively short, catchy, and to the point, just like we all like!! (-:
on April 20, 2010
This is the ONLY place I have found any Jay Jay the Jet Plane products. My 11 month old loves this show and so I thought that for this price I might as well get the audio cd also. It is the biggest lifesaver in the car. She doesn't always like riding in the backseat by herself, but if she starts fussing all I have to do is plug in this cd and she hushes right up. I don't know how it works but I love it.
on February 8, 2006
It's hard to tire of this CD because there are lots of really great songs on it. The planes have very nasal voices (they are cartoon planes after all) but the music is very well orchestrated. My son considers this CD one of his utmost favorites.
on July 8, 2016
I have love to watch the video on pbs with my children since 2004 to 2010 now they are grown and still loves it. I am just looking to buy the cd for ny toddler classroom