5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful
this ring is so beautiful and my boyfriend loves it. its very classy looking and goes with any outfit. its tough enough to hold up under water and working. i would recomend this as a gift or a promise ring for your guy.
Published on June 7, 2011 by aggiegirl476

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size
I was sure I ordered a size 15 but I got a 16.5 it was way too big and I have no idea what to do with it now.
Published 17 months ago by April

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, June 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring!, June 6, 2012
I bought this ring for my now husband who works in hard line retail. I wanted something tough since he works with a lot of things that could potentially scratch or ruin softer metals. Not only is this a unique ring, which everybody loves, but it's durable. I love it, and so does he!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, wonderful service!, October 2, 2011
Would definitely order from this company again: the ring is exactly as it looks in the photo, it was shipped promptly and delivered on time, and best of all, it brought a smile to the face of the person receiving it. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, comfortable ring, April 23, 2012
This ring has a very nice blue color. It is very comfortable. I like it a lot and enjoy wearing it. People notice this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do it justice..., December 26, 2011
The ring is GORGEOUS! The picture really doesn't do it justice and I am so pleased with it, and my boyfriend loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Product, March 2, 2014
This ring is beautiful. I get a lot of comments on it and people can't believe how little it cost me. I've been wearing it every day for several months now and it looks as good as the day I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wedding Ring, August 23, 2013
I have worn this ring every single day since my wedding back in 09/2012 and it is still in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring for the price & Quality, April 8, 2013
order the 1/2 size smaller if ordering for female as recommemded! I did not for mine and it is too big... My husbands fit him perfectly and ordered his actual size. Love it .. clairity is beautiful. was worried about looking cheap - but really looks great not in any way cheap looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, March 30, 2013
My husband and I got married in October and since neither of us are very traditional (my dress was tie-dye) I told him that the silver or gold wedding band thing was played out and to look around for a ring that he really wanted - and this was the ring he chose. It is beautiful, classy and highly durable and we are both really pleased with this ring. Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 16, 2012
Great ring. Looks awesome. Just might want to order half size smaller. An getting lots of great compliments on it.