Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 10, 2012
Looks pretty much exactly as pictured and, while the tungsten is practically indestructible, the wood part is coated in a clear resin type material that is not. It will scuff/scratch/dent if you wear it while working with your hands. Still a great ring that looks great for a great price.
on October 6, 2011
Although tungsten carbide is said to have 4 times the density of titanium and be a heavy metal, the durability and size all but make up for that fact.
This ring is absolutely scratch-proof, and retains much of it's shiny luster throughout the day.

Pros:
Extremely Scratch-resistant (second only to diamonds)
Beautiful wooden inlay
Small size and comfortable (a size 8 fits my ring finger perfectly)
Very Affordable

Cons:
It does have a surprising weight to it, but not in the least too heavy

Overall a very comfortable ring with a natural look to it that will last for years to come.
on January 15, 2013
I am pretty sure the inlay is just printed paper or printed something with acrylic on top. Was hoping for even just laminated wood.
Won't stop me from wearing it though.

Typical tungsten material properties...
on October 4, 2011
The ring you get on the mail is just like the one shown. Its nice and has a good weight to it. Very solid.
on August 22, 2012
I lost my wedding band and was devastated. I was on-line and was looking at many different rings until I found this ring. It was exactly what I was looking for. I purchased this ring and absolutely love it. It's comfortable and not too heavy. The quality is comparable to more expensive rings that I have tried on before. If your looking for a great quality wedding band and dont wan't to pay mall jewelry store prices I recommend this ring, you will not be disappointed.
on January 28, 2012
Have wanted something like this for quite a while and it has been difficult to find. It was inexpensive and well made and my husband is thrilled.
on November 7, 2011
The quality of this ring is amazing! I can't believe it was so inexpensive! My husband loves it! Great purchase!
on July 23, 2012
This ring looks great and is very solid. I was worried about he quality due to price but i am impressed. I have been wearing it for 2 weeks now and working hard with it, i have banged it up on all kinds of things and still no scratches or dings looks like i just ooh it out of the box.
on July 4, 2012
Incredibly comfortable to wear. Glides onto my finger. Compliments each time I wear it...and I wear it a lot !
on December 27, 2011
I bought this ring for myself and I love it! Its heavy little bit and feels strong! Everyone seem to like it.