Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tupperware Small Serving Center NEW Relish Tray Rare
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 27, 2013
I wanted this to keep my already cleaned/sliced fresh veggies at hand in the refrigerator. I am diabetic and fresh veggies are a great snack. If they are already ready-to-eat I'll opt for them over a sweet/carb snack. I have an orange one and a pink one but REALLY liked this color and it is more appealing yr. round (I use the others for holidays since I have a pink one for Easter/Valentine's Day/etc. and an orange one for in the Fall/Halloween/etc.). This color coordinates with other serving/storage containers in my fridge, too. This was a little more than I wanted to pay because it is a rare color. I give it 4 stars for the price since it IS a bit pricey! But when it comes to functionality... quality... color... many uses... how much I like it I give it 5 stars in the end. Everyone should have one of these smaller serving centers in their refrigerator no matter what color!
on March 29, 2012
I try to keep fresh fruits and veggies cut up and in the fridge to encourage healthier snacking in my home. This was not an easy task with my old bulky vegetable tray that had a dome lid. This Tupperware tray fits in my fridge perfectly, and the lid is flat so that I can stack items on top if I need to. The lids (top lid and center cup lid) fit tightly and the plastic is thick and durable. I love that it has the center container with a lid- we use it for ranch to dip veggies, or if I have fruit in the tray, we use yogurt for dipping. I was so happy with this product that I ordered 2 more. I now have one for fruit, one for veggies, and one for my husband to take to work or for my daughter and I to take when we picnic.

I purchased from this seller because I was under the impression that I would receive the teal colored tray, but it was actually pink. My fault for not looking to see that a color was specified, but perhaps it will keep someone else from making my mistake.
on October 15, 2011
This vegetable tray is a great size for a family trying to eat more vegetables without buying the expensive prepackaged trays available at most supermarkets. The tray and dip lids grip tightly to prevent spills. Another great Tupperware product!
on February 21, 2012
Excellent for a family style salad bar or a veggie platter for a party. Made well and shipped promptly. Highly recommended.
on March 27, 2016
Thank you so much I love it! Better then I thought! Fast service too! Ten thumbs up!
on January 8, 2016
Great case for keeping veggies/fruit (whatever) separated.