5.0 out of 5 stars The best open-top style water bottle we have found, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Tupperware Flip Top Sports Bottle Quick Quench Green
My wife bought one of these a few months ago from a local door-to-door fund raiser and it quickly became the favorite for everyone to drink from =( We ordered three more here on Amazon and sanitary conditions were restored in our household =) Although it would be nice if they had more than two colors to easily tell whose is whose, we switched the lid & base between a green & purple one to get two new color variants (Green top/bottom with a purple body & vice versa) to have 4 uniquely colored bottles. I got the purple top/bottom with green body option & like it best. If you want more differentiation, you could alternate the colors on the top & bottom and get 4 more color variants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tupperware rocks, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Tupperware Flip Top Sports Bottle Quick Quench Green
This is the first new piece of Tupperware I've purchased since the '80s, and they are still making a quality product. This is rugged, leak-proof, easy to hold, and easy to drink from. I take it everywhere with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this item!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Tupperware Flip Top Sports Bottle Quick Quench Green
This is our 2nd tware flip top bottle. It is super durable, freezable & dishwashable. We really like this item!