Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2013
These are the terrycloth ones I've been looking for. I abhor the microfiber ones. They're a nice heavy weight and made well. I just wish I'd have had my choice of colors - I got pink, blue and lavender. Oh well, at least they're made of real towel material!
on September 19, 2008
My friends make fun of my Turbie Twist but that's okay; it's a great product. I got sick of towels unraveling when I had them on my head after the shower and this takes care of the problem. It's comfortable, it stays in place and it is absorbent. I did try to buy a knock-off brand and it wasn't nearly as good. Stick with the original.
on January 6, 2009
Great deal but wash before using so that it doesn't shed & it will make the towel more absorbant.
on June 16, 2010
This is good for keeping your hair up and out of your face, but keep in mind, it does not DRY hair as well as a regular towel does... I am used to relying on towels alone to dry my hair (I hate to use blowdriers), but the Turbie Twist just doesn't cut it for that purpose. I have to use a regular towel first to get as much of the moisture out, THEN, I put on the Turbie Twist. So basically, I might as well just twist up the towel and eliminate the Turbie Twist...

My hair is long (longest layer reaches my back), slightly wavy and very thick. It doesn't fit in the Turbie Twist without having to "fold in" the longest layers. Last week I cut my hair (to shoulder-length) and now all of my hair fits properly. But I still have to use a regular towel first to get most of the moisture out of my hair.
on May 11, 2012
I had used a similar product manufactured by a major cosmetics brand name before. One single wrap cost as much as this 3 pack. I have long hair; this other brand wrap did not contain it all. It also had a very thin elastic loop and a button to secure the tail. After a few months, the button fell off, and then even the elastic loop began to separate, rendering it a nice terry cloth rag. But I loved the convenience of hair wraps, so I bought a 3 pack of these Turbie Twisties as a replacement.

The Turbie Twisties are great. They hold all my hair, and because they're so thick, after only a few minutes, they've soaked up all the excess water-- much more than the other brand ever did. There's no buttons to worry about coming off in the wash or over time from use; you just tuck the tail itself into the band. The elastic bands are wide, and, while I haven't had these very long, the stitching seems pretty strong.

Long story short, I love these things. I always take one with me when I travel. They're a great buy: soft, effective, cute, and convenient.
on May 14, 2008
thank goodness I bought this on sale at another retailer. It was cheaply made with very scratchy and thin terry cloth, and the workmanship is shoddy. I used it, and then wahed it with my towels--and it frayed!! ew!! but the concept is great. I have another turban-towel and it is great. it depends highly on the maker.
on September 27, 2014
What I received was not the Turbie Twist brand but some off-brand, in generic-type packaging. I have purchased Turbie Twist before and what I received was not the same fabric; it was visually different plus it felt much lighter than the original Turbie Twist. I was disappointed that I did not receive what I had ordered, and initially thought I had purchased something looking like Turbie Twist by mistake. They were intended as stocking stuffer gifts and I will not be using them myself so I don't know if they will perform the same or not.
on January 18, 2016
These are the BOMB! I love that I got 3 – I kept one and I've already given the other two away to friends who also love them (one of whom is a man with long hair!) They are so comfy, it's really easy to just get your wet hair up and out of the way. One of those products that I will never be without, now that I know about it.
on April 25, 2015
After seeing these over the years I finally thought why not try them. So, I bought a set of four of these one year off the shopping channel. I kept one for myself and gave the other three as a silly gift for friends. We all loved them! Light on the head, easy to use, and better looking than a big bulky towel. Came back for more here on Amazon as after MANY years of use and washings they were looking sad.
on March 28, 2014
I searched to replace my old Turbie Twist with the main thing in mind "it must be 100% cotton. The above product on the outside packaging read 100% cotton and so did the individual packaging also read 100% cotton. I was so excited to see 100% cotton as I do NOT like microfiber! I take the Turbie Twist out and instantly it started to feel sticky as the material snags on your fingers and does not absorb well. So I look inside at the label and sure enough it read microfiber and spandex. WTH?? Very dissatisfied with the false advertising.