5.0 out of 5 stars Round Brush
Works great. It is a little larger than I expected so it should be for longer hair and large curls.
Published 9 months ago by Paul H. Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like they used to be.
Published on February 18, 2010 by de_r00ster

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like they used to be., February 18, 2010
CHI does not have the same quality as before. These brushes break down after one use. CHI has outsourced their factories to China and it shows in the quality. I kid you not. I bought these brushes for my roommate, who's a hairdresser, and they break down after one use. She has been using CHI brushes for years, and she said they used to say "made in the USA" on the brushes. Now they have the "made in China" tag on them. She would not buy these brushes again and asked me to write reviews to warn buyers. Please beware before buying. If you've had good experiences with CHI in the past, they are not the same now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Chi Hair Care CB07 Turbo Ceramic Round Boar Brush, Large (Misc.)
This is NOT a Boar bristle brush as it is described...instead, they appear to be plastic. Also, REAL boar bristles would not melt after one use. Would not recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Low Quality Now., February 17, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, January 31, 2011
I should have heeded the warning of another reviewer. The tips of bristles melt from the blow dryer -- happened from the very first use. My daughter had bought one of these brushes, but the bristles on that one were metal, and these are plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round Brush, March 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my 3rd; Tried/hated others, February 4, 2014
This is my 3rd purchase of this exact brush in many years. 1st time purchasing it via Amazon (other 2 from Trade Secret, which are no longer in my living area). This brush is made exactly like the first 2; with no change in quality.

What I like: boars hair bristles that aren't too "bendy" and the rubber gripping on the handle enables me to use in one hand with blow dryer in the other.

My hair is medium length with type 2 curl/wave. Lots of it, but finer texture. I use this brush to achieve a smooth blow out. What I've learned about hair is that product and tools combined are what makes the hair styling turn out nice. It is NEVER just about a brush. I require the right shampoo/conditioner, styling product, hair dryer, and brushes to be satisfied with my style. I have curl and smoothing shampoo/conditioners, as well as styling products. I have 2 blow dryers (1 less powerful for curly/defusing, the other a more powerful tourmaline/ionic for blow out). I've tried other round brushes, but this one is perfect for my hair and styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome brush, January 15, 2012
This brush is great for volume . It's a great product. I also bought it for boyfriend's mom and she loves it. Works great on short and long hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice brush, July 10, 2011
This looks like a picture of the medium size brush, as the core of the small size brush is the same diameter as the brush handle. I like the brush itself. The bristles are somewhat soft, unlike some boar bristle brushes that are stiff to the point of being painful to use. The density of the bristles is also good. I have very fine straight hair, and some other boar bristle brushes with tightly packed bristles smooth my hair to the point that it seems to "stick" together and looks greasy after brushing. This brush smooths my hair well without that effect. The handle has a soft rubber grip that has a bit of give. I can't review the seller, as I bought mine at a beauty supply store for $18, but the brush itself is great if it's what you're looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for silky soft hair, November 1, 2014
It is an okay product. I have passed the return window otherwise would have returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 8, 2014