5.0 out of 5 stars ty.. for the great product ..
My son got it for a gift he loved it .. so I very happy.. its was great.. ty heidi
Published 12 months ago by heidi

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
Nothing wrong with it just wasn't a fan kinda looked cheap made and more for a kid than a adult
Published 5 months ago by Randy Blevins

5.0 out of 5 stars ty.. for the great product .., September 18, 2013
This review is from: RPM Turbo Blue Flash LED Watch Brand NEW Gift Sports Car Meter Dial Men (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Watch!, June 13, 2013
It came with no instructions, but with only 2 buttons, I figured it out. Very cool to use. I love it in the evening. The displays shows very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Watch, March 25, 2013
This is a unique watch I got for just a few dollars. I get complimented all the time on its "cool" factor. I waited about 3 weeks to receive it, but worth the wait considering the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery died after a week, back cover broke, May 18, 2014
After a week the battery died so I took the back off of it & it broke. Poor quality, it was cool for a week though

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, April 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch, March 12, 2014
I love the watch, all is fine.

I was able to fix the watch and now all the numbers glow nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH IS AWESOME, January 6, 2014
WATCH AND BANG IN GREAT CONDITION... LED LIGHT UP IS SUPER BRIGHT AND IS A GREAST CONVERSATION STARTER EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT THE TIME.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous watch!!, August 6, 2014
I had a piece of the 'MB' logo on the back of the watch release and slide under my skin on my wrist! It was VERY painful! I love the look and function of the watch but I will not wear it. I got some as gifts and now I feel I have to warn them. - John

2.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, June 5, 2013
You have reached number 4, but there are number 2 problem or Atlan .But I can not find the solution and also there is delay in delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars digital watch, June 15, 2013
I'm very dissappoint in watch,order the watch for father's day three weeks ago. I received it 4 day before father's day ,it work for 2 hours and went out. I went to several watch shops to get a battery and no one wanted to touch it and didn't have battery. so what I'm to do now?

Rate and Discover Movies