Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 29, 2014
This si s simple fun watch. It will not give the major brands a run for the money.

Neat display, a good conversation piece. Read the other reviews to find out the limitation.

Only two draw backs.. .
1. it's a little heavy, not a big deal.
2. Instructions are useless. There are instructions on the net. Use them!
3. The first battery died pretty quickly. Do not pay a store to have the battery replaced. It's an easy job with a jeweler screwdriver, and the battery is only $3.

No issues.
on June 25, 2014
As others stated there were no instructions that come with this watch. And as others stated I was able to figure out how to set the time and date (although there is one mode I haven't figure out yet but the watch works fine). You must press the top button to tell time (like the old LED watches) but it is difficult to see in sunlight.
on November 8, 2013
I am very happy with this watch. After a few minutes(15 at the most) easily figured out how to set date, time, brightness, etc, etc. Its a pretty slick looking watch, have only had it a few days and have already gotten some compliments about it. Best of all, my daughter loves how it lights up...a little on the big size though, but that's why it gets noticed, right?
on December 24, 2013
I completely forgot it was even coming, I assumed it was just taking forever for a while since it was coming from china. By the time I remembered it it was too late to do the whole digital return thing. I have no idea what the product is like but the fact that it never came is a thumbs down in my book. So just FYI, that happened.
on February 4, 2014
Originally I had purchased this watch not expecting much from the price, When I had received it i was impressed, It quickly got my attention, However when i began playing with the watch i noticed a big problem with the settings, Every time i would set the watch it would automatically reset to its default. and the time never changed, After Informing the seller of the issues i was having with the device, they had resent me another one without delay, I received the new watch today and it works and looks great. I Give these sellers a Rating of 4 for the customer service and the Good product.
on December 6, 2013
This watch doesn't look too bad for the price I paid for it but I hope the person who will be receiving it is smart enough to figure out how to work it. There are NO instructions whatsoever. I will not be ordering any more watches from this seller. It was shipped from Shanghai wrapped in a thin piece of spongy stuff and crammed inside a plastic bag. Hopefully, it will last for a while.
on July 9, 2013
cool stylish watch that made checking the time fun and it could be educational for kids trying to learn how to read a regular analog watch, good product except its not water proof
on October 24, 2014
I am very disappointed with the service and the product. The glass of the watch came off after opening the item. The watch did not come in a box or even a sturdier carton that would protect it.
on July 2, 2014
This was purchased as a Christmas gift and is still working.
on October 22, 2014