Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$11.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.20 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Play as your favorite snails from the movie - Speed, jump, drift, grind, and flip with your favorite characters including Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move, Skidmark, and Burn.
- Perform awesome stunts! - Use the environment to perform one-of-a-kind Turborized stunts to get ahead in the race
- Unique levels based off locations from the film - Races in locations like the Dos Bros Taco Stand and Starlight Plaza, all from a snail's point of view
- Tons of Customization and Unlocks - Design, upgrade, and unlock highly customizable shells
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action racing game featuring the super-charged crew of characters from the film. Each playable character has their own signature street style and tricked-out skills which will come in handy when showing-off and earning respect with jumps, drifts, grinds, flips, and other stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, discover shortcuts, and win the race in the larger-than-life environments of Turbo.
- Speed, jump, drift, grind, and flip through various levels with your favorite characters from the film including Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move, Skidmark, and Burn.
- Use the environment to perform one-of-a-kind Turbo-ized stunts to get you ahead in the race.
- Unique levels based on locations from the film let you catch speed and perform stunts in locations like the Dos Bros Taco Stand and Starlight Plaza, all from a snail's point of view.
- Design, upgrade, and unlock highly-customizable shells and abilities for each of your favorite Turbo characters.
Developer: Torus Games
Platform: Nintendo DS
Top Customer Reviews
Alright, alright. If you happen to be that curious as to how Turbo holds up on the DS, I'll explain. The shorter answer is "pretty awfully", though. Keep that in mind if you will.
Turbo is a racing game, but hilariously, the speed is half of that as you would expect from a normal racer (Probably intentional since you're playing as a snail).
You have some racer snails to choose from, as well as a shell you can pick to slightly help you. The shells are pretty one-sided. Each shell would have 1 star for each category except one. One shell has an extra star on Acceleration, while another has the extra star on Speed. So much for any hope of balance. I can't say the snails play any differently, either.
The track selection is horrendous. There's 3 cups, but each of them have SIX tracks in each, and I can't help but feel that they overstay their welcome. The laps last more than necessary, and even if it were shortened, the tracks themselves are ridiculously bland, topped off with very boring radio-y music. They just simply feature sharp turns for drifting and ramps for the most part, as well as some dash pads I suppose. On rare occasions, there are grind rails you can easily miss, as well as an alternative route you can use when carrying a tomato (?!).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My ex-wife bought this game for my son and he loved it. But for some reason, he lost the game. He begged me for months to buy him this game. Read morePublished 18 months ago by CCasarez
I bought this video game for my son and he loves it. He is very happy with the video game. I am happy with the seller serrvice and shipment. Read morePublished on February 2, 2014 by hector
I got this as a gift for my neighbors boy and he loves it. He says it is challenging but not so hard that you cannot unlock other levels.Published on January 16, 2014 by Soar39
It was a great buy but it said that it for the 3ds and i got the ds that is the only down fallPublished on January 9, 2014 by Armando J.