Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
asked by Mezzy on February 22, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
BeechF33A answered on March 8, 2008
Comment | 10 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
One thing you must know (I just found-out) that TurboTax 2011 requires SP3. Im my case when I installed SP3 my Adobe photoshop CS3 and the Desktop SEARCH failed. I called Turbitax and they verified that I MUST install SP3!!! So, TaxAct, here I come.
Kosmas G. Synadinos answered on January 13, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was one of TurboTax's original customers, something like #7000. This year I dumped then for TaxACT and am happy as a clam. So much cheaper; I LOVE supporting these guys. Intuit has had enough of my money with its steadily increasing prices. DB
David Bowles, Ph.D. answered on March 18, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
And four years later, does President Obama blame George W Bush for the fact that we still don't have a government-run portal for tax filing?
What is really crazy is that my state (California) charges extra for e-filing!
Jonathan S. answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I've looked and this seems to be the case. It might also be of interest to note for people who need to file multiple state returns, additional states are $13.95, not the ridiculous $29.99 that TurboTax charges.
J. Morrisey answered on February 23, 2008
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tax act has a simple steps to file the tax. Paid just $15 for each additional state. Compare it with $40 in turbo tax. I recommend TaxAct for a better and cost saving service.
nithick answered on February 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much for your input! I didnt know I could file for free for my state. I will definitely try doing it the free way this year vs paying someone $175 to prepare and file it for me.
Holly Oxenfree answered on January 27, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't pay to e-file. If they want to charge me, I print it out and hand deliver my returns to the IRS and state. They are nearby. Only a fool would pay to e-file. It should be free. If it's not, I'll make 'em wade though all the old school paperwork.
The Dude answered on January 24, 2012

A
I am def using taxact this year.... Why pay more if they offer the same services
vco375 answered on February 6, 2012

A
SP3 needs to be install, it address bugs and security issues. Photoshop probably has an update or resinstall photoshop.
dinosmongoose answered on February 15, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product