4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great
Just bought this tool and was able to get the weeds out of my flower beds in a snap. at the same time turned the dirt over and was ready to plant my spring flowers in no time. great for small compact areas where a big tiller can't be used. even my wife had fun.
Published on March 20, 2011 by mkbush

3.0 out of 5 stars if using in a flower bed with soft soil this ...
if using in a flower bed with soft soil this works, it didn't work in garden which was what I wanted it for. maybe if I had a professional drill if might work
Published 4 months ago by Kim Keaton

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 20, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the small garden I have., October 2, 2013
This review is from: Turbo Tiller Plus TT500 (Lawn & Patio)
I searched the web for a tool that fitted into a standard drill. This fits the bill every time and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Thing, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Turbo Tiller Plus TT500 (Lawn & Patio)
Wasn't sure if it would work or not but am having a grand time getting rid of the dandelions in my front yard. Figure the neighbours will soon be asking to borrow it. Again, grand thing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well, but .., October 25, 2012
This review is from: Turbo Tiller Plus TT500 (Lawn & Patio)
The tiller is very well made and strong enough to dig up roots. I used a "real" 1/2" corded drill with it and it would dig up almost any root (up to say one inch). I used it in very hard Gulf Coast Gumbo and it broke it right up. It is great in very confined areas. The only down side to the tiller is its tendency to walk. Like any other tiller I have had it would occasionally require removing the roots from its tines.

3.0 out of 5 stars if using in a flower bed with soft soil this ..., September 20, 2014

Turbo Tiller Plus TT500