Questions & Answers
TurboFire DVD Workout
by Beachbody
4.2 out of 5 stars (298)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Yes, it has quite a bit of lunges and squats. There is also a lot of high intensity jumping. It is a wonderful program, however, and they do show modifications.
Dec 7, 2012 by Shea Slonaker
votes
You go through a 30 min workout such as: hit-kick, yoga and short-turbo workouts. These are included in the program. It is to gear you up and get you ready for the intensity of the turbo program. You can do the prep program more than once in order to prepare if you would like.
Apr 8, 2014 by Tracy Mitchell
votes
I had a pretty small living room. I day at least 10 feet by 10 feet. You can adjust and just take smaller steps if you need to as well :)
Apr 8, 2014 by Sarah Anne
votes
There are only 10 actual workout dvds. 11 including the introduction cd.
Apr 3, 2013 by Nicole
votes
They can vary, as you progress in the program they become a bit longer. For the most part I would estimate about 40 minutes.
Nov 27, 2013 by Tracy Mitchell
votes
Yes! If you've done Turbo Jam, you already know the moves. AND, there is someone who is always showing you the low-impact version, which was great for me....
Jun 14, 2013 by Natalie
votes
It will ask you but if you say," no " music it still plays the music just not loud. If you want music and say ,"yes" it is loud so you cannot hear her.
Jan 20, 2013 by Sue
votes
Hello Laurie! All you need is a cold bottle of water and lots of energy :-) You will love this workout! April
Nov 27, 2012 by Inolia1
votes
i think dvd players are different but i believe they will play in all computers if you have one. thats what i use.
May 31, 2013 by SPARKY
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers