4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy to pick this up so affordably
Published 11 months ago by hapy411

2.0 out of 5 stars Turbo Tax 2010
I was not able to save a copy of my tax return on my computer. This is a major issue.
Published 8 months ago by N. Woodruff

2.0 out of 5 stars Turbo Tax 2010, May 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy to pick this up so affordably, February 22, 2014
This review is from: TurboTax Premier Federal + e-File + State 2010 (CD-ROM)
Was thrilled to find this old version priced cheap because I'd procrastinated doing my taxes for 3 years because I knew I should be getting money back, but didn't know how to handle my rental property on my taxes. I do have a complaint about TurboTax because it didn't properly walk me through getting a deduction for the depreciation of the structure (not the land), based on the amount paid for it. Taking this deduction is how you offset the income received from the rent since you can't write off the mortgage payments directly. I had to talk to a tax professional to get this advice; and then I figure out where to input this into TurboTax so that it'd appear on the Schedule E. I'm disappointed & suprised that their questions didn't clearly guide me to that deduction :-( I need to go back and amend my 2009 TurboTax return with the IRS, but I should get some money back when I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
This review is from: TurboTax Premier Federal + e-File + State 2010 (CD-ROM)
thankful this version is still in stock

TurboTax Premier Federal + e-File + State 2010
TurboTax Premier Federal + e-File + State 2010 by Intuit (Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$89.99 $17.99