5.0 out of 5 stars JINGLE GOBBLE
TURKEY CLAUS

What an adorable book. I loved this book -- and so did my five year old grand girl, Paige. This book goes hand-in-hand with TURKEY TROUBLE.

Turkey has a huge dilemma! He survived Thanksgiving in one piece, but now he has over-heard the farmer and his wife planning the Christmas menu! Guess what the main entree is? You got it --...
Published 23 months ago by Pamela A. Poddany

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad "joke" ending goes over little ones heads.
My son is 4 and while he enjoyed parts of the book (the turkey saying "GOBBLE GOBBLE" and dressing up in different costumes) the ending just totally escaped him. As another reviewer summed it up (perfectly): "So dressing Turkey up as Santa Claus and sending him out to deliver food and pizza was like a dead end story line for him." EXACTLY what I was trying to put into...
Published 22 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars JINGLE GOBBLE, December 8, 2012
TURKEY CLAUS

Turkey doesn't know what to do, so he decides to go to the North Pole and ask Santa for help. Getting to the North Pole isn't easy for Turkey, but once he gets there he realizes he just simply cannot walk into Santa's work shop and have that important chat! He must use his noggin and his imagination to get in to even see the big man!

Join Turkey as he uses his brain, wits, humor and a host of disguises to meet Santa Claus. The elves are working so hard try to help Turkey out and the results are hilarious!

Paige and I laughed and laughed as we read this darling book. Turkey is adorable and he just gets cuter and cuter and the book moves along.

Paige was happy that she recognized some of the words in the book and was able to read some of the shorter sentences to me. She also felt sorry for Turkey as his many attempts to meet the man in red fail. Does Turkey ever get to meet Santa? You will have to read this charming little book and find out.

Both of us girls loved this book. Paige already owns TURKEY TROUBLE and was super excited to receive this book as well. It's a sweet read and fits into the Christmas spirit well. And since we just had Thanksgiving, Turkey seems very real to little readers.

Author Wendi Silvano writes very well and is in tune with little minds and hearts. This book was illustrated by Lee Harper and he did an excellent job! The pictures are bright, stock full of wonderful creations and details. Good job people!

Be sure to add this book to your stack of Christmas reading.

Thank you!

Pam and Paige!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny Story. Great Illustrations., December 6, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the sequel to Turkey Trouble. Turkey has made it through Thanksgiving but now must make it though Christmas. How will Turkey go about keeping the Farmer from cooking him for Christmas Dinner. My boys loved this story and loved the illustrations that went along with it. This is a very funny story and I really liked everything about it. A GREAT READ and a greeat sequel to the original book. MY boys are age 6,6,5, and 2 and they all loved this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 15, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A sweetly-illustrated and cute story about a turkey who's managed to escape becoming Thanksgiving dinner, only to run into danger a few weeks later when he finds out the farmers are planning to serve turkey for Christmas dinner.

My 5-year-old and I enjoyed reading this together. It was predictable and repetitive-- just a series of different costumes the turkey used to try to sneak in to see Santa-- but those aren't necessarily bad qualities in a book aimed at preschoolers. My daughter's a little beyond that, so we probably won't read it more than 2 or 3 times, but it was still a cute read.

We don't own Turkey Trouble, so if anyone's wondering if this one stands alone, it does. The language is funny, too-- like the turkey muttering "Gobble, gobble" like Winne the Pooh might mutter "Bother."

I'm probably overthinking this, but it did trouble me that Santa's "people" wouldn't even listen to this poor turkey's reasoning for wanting to see Santa, and that he had to lie his way into Santa's presence. I mean, we're talking life and death here! Were I Santa, I'd fire those heartless elves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turkey Claus - fun read!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Hardcover)
Our elf brought my kids this book and they sure do like it. I have a 19 month old and a 5 year old. My older son laughed and re-read this book twice since this morning. It was a cute story and we all enjoyed it. Different than many of the Christmas stories but I'm sure glad we received it. It is a crowd pleaser. I would recommend for any child 3+ that likes a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars mom of four girls, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Hardcover)
Very cute story! Get the Thanksgiving book version too. This is a second version to the Thanksgiving story but, it is not needed to figure out the story. A must for every family that celebrates Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked cute!!!n, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Kindle Edition)
This book was short and really really fun. It will hold kids interest and give them a fun christmas giggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A FUNNY holiday book, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Kindle Edition)
We have enjoyed this story many times. The illustrations are wonderful and Turkey is delightful in his search to stay off the dinner table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Kindle Edition)
This series is so adorable. My grandsons love them. Great bedtime or anytime stories. I will be buying more. We have the ebook version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turkey is Back and as Funny as Ever, March 18, 2014
Linda Armstrong (Grand Junction, Colorado USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Turkey Claus (Hardcover)
It's Christmas and poor turkey's problems are back. Children love these witty, imaginative stories. They are great to read aloud during the holidays or anytime. Kids would be happy if Christmas came every day! The lively, colorful illustrations are just as good as lively text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, February 22, 2014
great book
good for my kids
Hope you make more good books
I Love it
it was soo funny!
good book

Turkey Claus
Turkey Claus by Wendi Silvano (Hardcover - November 6, 2012)
$16.99 $8.49