Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 7, 2012
It is an excellent book with extensive background stories and origins of food. Every recipe was divided to the Turkish regions and the pictures were exotic. Tried many of the recipes and they were consistent.
on December 17, 2012
This is the best cookbook about Turkish cuisine. Recipes are easily understood and the pictures are beautiful. It makes a wonderful Christmas gift for your friends who like ethnic food. This food is delicious and worth trying. I congratulate Ms. Bilgin for writing such a thoughtful and beautiful book. Don't miss it.
on October 3, 2011
This is a beautiful, knowledgeable and useful book on Turkish cooking; it travels well to the US, where we have enjoyed a number of its excellent recipes. highly recommended.
on August 22, 2013
After a trip to Turkey, and falling for their cuisine, which is sooo good and healthy, I purchased the above Book. It is easy to follow and the recipes make very tasty meals.
It took me a bit to get all the ingredients together, but once they were at the house, there was no stopping me.
One thing necessary is a coal-fired BBQ, without you will not be satisfied with the taste. All of Turkey prepares their meats with charcoal.
Lots of fresh vegetables, simple meats cooked over open fire or stewed, together with bulgur, orzo and many more different grains, make wonderful meals.
on December 25, 2012
i got introduces to this book at my town' library and have tried a few recipes. I loved it! Therefore I decided to have my own book and keep on exploring the Turkish cuisine. Excellent book, exellent/healthy recipes. Historical and regional overwiew is so inviting that I plan on visiting Turkey comming summer.
on October 16, 2013
good recipes easy to follow - would have liked more recipes, some of the things I enjoyed most while in Turkey are not in this book
enjoyable reading about each region of the country
beautiful pictures
on October 23, 2013
My american friend loves Turkish food and enjoys it a lot when we cook traditional Turkish dishes. So we got her this book as a birthday gift, which has great recipes. The trick is every region in Turkey has its own delicious food culture and the authors did a really good job at explaining the characteristics of every region and its authentic recipes.
Definitely recommend it for people who are interested in learning original Turkish food, which is not only based on kebabs.
on October 26, 2013
many years ago I bought a cookbook in Turkey whilst travelling there...one of my flatmates must have also enjoyed the book, as she took it when she moved out. I missed it and the memories that it evoked...so had to look at replacing it. Whilst this book is not the same as the one that I loved for many years, it has some fabulous recipes that remind me to reminisce - on the great food, flavours and experiences of my time there.
on August 10, 2013
This book arrived promptly and it was very well wrapped , so it is in perfect condition . Thank you .
I love that it it broken down into different regents of turkey , that are printed on alternating color paper.
The pictures are beautiful , makes me want to travel there . Until that is possible I pretend ...............
on December 21, 2015
I received this book from my Turkish friend as a gift. Beautiful pictures and extensive background stories and origin of the food. I'm a novice cook and tried several of the recipes; they tasted very authentic and my Turkish friend agreed.