5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, Creative and Sassy, June 19, 2008
If you've ever considered starting a business I rate this book as a must read. Aussie Pete Williams is offers a veritable paper treasure trove of practical ideas. If you're brand new into entrepreneurialism be prepared to be flooded with ideas. If you're a seasoned entrepreneur you won't get off lightly either - I found myself having heaps of "ah-ha" moments and found a stack of websites references especially that I wanted to look at. Pete's story is inspirational, creative and sassy - but the book isn't just about his story "selling" one of Australia's landmarks, it's also about practical, implementable tips and ideas that any business can put into place now.
Kirsty Dunphey, Author - Retired at 27, If I can do it anyone can

5.0 out of 5 stars True Million Dollar Step by Step Blueprint Here, February 2, 2013
This review is from: How to Turn Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality (Kindle Edition)
So, I recently got a hold of 3 of Pete Williams' books (2 of which I will read next) - I JUST finished this first one, "How to turn your million-dollar idea into a reality", and I got so much out of it.

I myself am on my road to millions (and not just money, but also experiences, love, caring, and relationships) - although of course this book talks strictly about money, and how to start from scratch, and turn my idea into a million dollars (and if I'm really doing it right, many millions).

I loved all the different chapters relating to ideas, goals, but the REAL million dollar chapters are the pricing for profit, technical business stuff, effective marketing, and back-end profits.

The only things I had to skip over were the links to the .au/australian (I think) domain names - they relate specifically to Australian-based businesses, so I couldn't use those to my advantage. Although, most countries have the same type of technical business pages and websites, so it should be easy to find, as Pete explains what types of things you need to think about with million dollar ideas and businesses.

Pete is a true leader, and it not only shows in this book, but also his various webinars, videos, other ebooks, and blogs and websites I've seen and heard from him on. Thank you for both the inspiration as well as the step-by-step instruction for making my million dollar idea a reality.

And yes, I'm a real person writing a real review. Thank you again Pete Williams for all that you do!!

The Ultimate Press Release Swipe File: 50 Templates That You Can Use to Get Your Business Media Exposure Today

Unleashing the Power of Publicity: A Guide to Making Bucket-Loads of Cash With Free Publicity

Rate and Discover Movies