Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

75%
25%

on March 4, 2014
I love this song. So pretty. I first heard it when two of my favorite dancers performed to it on So You Think You Can Dance, and I always picture that while listening to this song. It's so haunting and sad and beautiful and powerful.
on July 5, 2011
I love her voice. I love her unique colloquial pronounciations. I printed the lyrics. I cried as I read along with her transforming rendition. I can think of no other artist-song combination that has ever moved me more!
on February 11, 2013
As with all her music, this song captures Adele's creative lyrics and unikely beautifull voice. She is one of the few that I can listen to over and over again!
on September 30, 2012
i cept lissining to it on youtube and just bought it 'cause i loooooooovvvvvvve adle and her music album. she's a-w-e-s-o-m-e awesome awsome totley. cherr.
on November 6, 2013
Love the metaphor, beautiful singing, and evokes emotion so deep it' s almost spiritual. Thank you Adele, you are a gifted angel on earth.
on February 22, 2013
Nice song, not my favorite adele song. But worth downloading. I only have a few of her songs downloaded and this one was worth it.
on November 17, 2012
Excellent lyrics, great voice, the music is awesome. One of the best songs of Adele, obviously recommend it! Two thumps up!
on November 25, 2012
I think this song is so good. Her voice is so pretty. I would recommend this for anyone, not just teens or kids, anyone.
on January 29, 2013
Love Adele! She has the most amazing voice, and great style. She's a little bluesy, a little R and B.
on March 11, 2012
It's so easy to download music, and I am very happy with this Adele song and the quality of the mp3.