5.0 out of 5 stars Useful
Used it in my Sociology 101 class. The previous owner changed the battery so thumbs up to her!

Works like new and i liked how this one had a screen to see what button you pushed and channel you're tuned into.
Published 17 months ago by esbe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Remarkable. It Does What it is Supposed to do.
Published on December 22, 2012 by C. Lambeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Remarkable. It Does What it is Supposed to do., December 22, 2012
C. Lambeth (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turning Technologies Response Card RF Clicker (Electronics)
Personally I think these little do-dads are overpriced. The technology involved is simple and cheap, but many colleges and universities are making use of them, especially for larger classes, because their use is easy for teachers to tally and record digitally. I used mine in class for daily quizzes, and the software that my university uses makes grading a snap. Students use the clickers to punch in their multiple-choice selections, and the computer records their scores and even kicks out a bar-graph visual representation that can be routed to an overhead projector to show the breakdown to the class. This all fine and fun, and saves a lot of time and paper (which is awesome and ethically obligatory these days), but the fact remains that buying these "clickers" is one more fee that colleges students must cough up, and in that sense, there are drawbacks. Also, while paper can easily be recycled, these "clickers" pose a few problems and require batteries, which adds more costs and recycling obstacles.

The model being reviewed here is the older one without the calculator-style LCD read out, but students don't need those anyway (in most situations), so there is no reason to pay more for those bells and whistles. Both models (new and old) will work on the same functional frequency ranges.

Thanks for reading,
-CL

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, January 20, 2014
I was a little upset that my class said we needed clickers soon and I anticipated it to be there later. The clicker came in almost a week before anticipated!

4.0 out of 5 stars At first I was confused, but in the end it worked well, January 19, 2014
I bought this for my Psychology class at college, and needless to say I was confused because mine looked different from the rest. I didn't know how it worked and I didn't know I had to rely on the number and length of the vibrations until the kind seller sent me the guide. I was about to return it, but then I tried following the guide and I finally started to do the clicker quizzes in class. I'd rather get the one with the little screen showing the answer, but this still does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, September 18, 2013
Quality was better than I had expected. It came on time and was a nicer version than I had seen before.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these instead of selecting hands raised in class - great idea by-the-way, December 26, 2014
Walter H. Trisko (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my niece who is attending a university - seems they use these instead of selecting hands raised in class - great idea by-the-way. It works fine and she continues to use it and loves it. Granted we had to buy it as opposed to it being 'included' in the HUGE' tuition fee, but hey at least it works...

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than the college bookstore price, April 10, 2014
The only difference is that this one does not have the screen that displays what button you press. The screen is pretty useless unless you really need to be reminded of what button you just pressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classroom Tool, January 20, 2015
I've used this product for many of my classes, and it has definitely added to the educational value of those classes. Tell you teachers you want to use the TT Response Clicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience., October 7, 2014
The product came in on time, included batteries, and is in perfect working condition. Looks just like the picture. Great price too, compared to the others I found.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay., November 19, 2013
Samantha (Vermillion, SD) - See all my reviews
Very basic device that college students are forced to pay exuberant amounts for because its required for multiple classes. However, it seems to hold its charge very well. I haven't needed to replace batteries and I've been using it daily since late August.

Turning Technologies Response Card RF Clicker